It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Ford 1913-2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That was on Canadian CTV.ca news, I don't know, if it leak into your media, just yet.

Don't know, the exact source, I think it is the Washington Post, but not to be reveal before his death.

www.ctv.ca...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Speaker,

I think GF was 'in it' up to his eyebrows. LOL.

What he could have told us about the various conspiracies. Too bad now.

Bay of Pigs, worked with speaker Tip O'Neill to rush the trial according to some. He may not have known the extent of the cover up, though.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Since you stated absolutely nothing, I am not sure what to post "against". Gerald Ford was not a good person, he was the consumate Politician... he was a Hack. All you need to look to is the Warren Commission, that alone puts him in with the rest of the bad Politicians.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was going to take my daughter to the Presidential Funeral, but the Ford family has seriously cut back on the ceremony. No caison. No riderless horse. No flyover. No military tribute mouring parade.

I had wanted to take her to show her the traditions of our nation when a former Commander in Chief dies. But not this time. But I guess we will have to wait for Bush 41 now.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanddad
Since you stated absolutely nothing, I am not sure what to post "against". Gerald Ford was not a good person, he was the consumate Politician... he was a Hack. All you need to look to is the Warren Commission, that alone puts him in with the rest of the bad Politicians.

So he was a bad person because you disagreed with him?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dose anyone know where people who aren't Americans can send there respects ?
I tried the NZ American embassy website and there was no way of sending your respects online.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by xpert11]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join