It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who has been contacted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Im making this thread to see how many people have had contact with ET's?
How long have you been trying to contact them or was it unexpected?

well heres my story:
Everyday when I got to bed for the past couple of weeks, During my sleep I have weird dreams about ET's and sometimes I wake up feeling like I was contacted. I live in skokie, illinois and even sometimes wen I look out the window late at night close to 12:00 am I can see crafts that appear to look like airplanes but dont have any noise to them n seem to flash different colors like red and green (and sometimes change direction in which they are going). I try to meditate everyday and get in touch with these interdimensional beings but I haven't done it yet physically but I feel like im getting closer spiritually.

my most recent dream last night that I was walking down the street with somebody else which I cant seem to remeber but all of the sudden in broad day light we see dozens of crafts and some different kinds in the sky and as far as I can remeber they were pretty darn close.. and all of the sudden all the houses on the street started glowing and looked so beatiful. I was walking down the street to my house and right when I walked in, I woke up.

[edit on 12/23/06 by dOmeshoT]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's mostly the "crazy" people that say they have been contacted.
You'll notice that most people that say they have had contact change their story every couple of months. In the end they end up contradicting what they first said, then you realise that "most" people have problems and are just seeking attention.
But you do "actually" get people that are/seem genuine, but only time tells.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by SKUNK]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a few nights ago, I have a dream, it was night, and the moon and the stars were very bright. I was admiring them, when well, some of those stars began moving, looked like they were all falling from the sky, but then I noticed one in particular, and it was beginning to take form, the form of a ship....

that's about all I remember. I don't believe that it's "contact" but well, I do get dreams like this sometimes, they come in spurts...guess this is a spurt.

I also know that others seem to have these spurts around the same time as me.

so, thought I ask....is anyone else having a spurt?

if we find that there is alot of people having similar dreams, around the same time schedule, well, then there might be something to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah, well it happend more then a couple of times to me in a short period of time. But your right only time will tell, and I got patience. Im not expecting anything just yet. But I just thought id share and see if anybody else had a similar experience.

top topics

join