It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Good Night's Story" Mysterious Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot works written by John Leer and one of the things he mentioned was this book called "A Good Night's Story".

There was this one section where he talks about alien abductions

There are quite a number of missing children. There's an interesting book out called "A Good Night's Story". I heard about it from Bob Oechsler, head of the MUFON section in Maryland, and the story is printed like a children's book and it's about children being abducted. Copies are going into every library and school. It has nothing to do with aliens or anything, but if child abductions is not a big problem, why the wide distribution of the book? There is a telephone number that you can call to order the book, 1-800-444-BLUE. I don't know what's behind it.

Source: www.alienshift.com...

I am interested in reading this book however I had no luck in finding it so far. I've checked some of my local libraries and even the library at my university but nothing came up.

As for the phone number I'm kinda scared to dial it, not sure what would happen

Does anyone else have any information about this book? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You may do well to research the names you listed, before taking the time to look for the book.

You have the luxury of looking back in time at their activities over the course of time. Tracking their actions thru the past should help show you what role they play, and if it is worth spending time following their lead or not.

Please dont forget to search ATS for information also.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am skeptical that this book exists.

A google search only shows 2 websites... the website you listed and ATS.

A search of similar titles only showed one book:

NICOLE'S BOAT: A GOOD-NIGHT STORY

It is not about anyone being abducted.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

As for the phone number I'm kinda scared to dial it, not sure what would happen

Well, you might get to talk to "a hot, horny, girl!"

I called and got a message that said "Exciting local people want to talk to you now, call 1-800-***-****!". That number was a "hot chat" line with the above come-on. I suppose the number could have changed in 3 years.

Makeitso also made a cognizant point about the source of the info and the worth of following it up

new topics

top topics

join