It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Best Threads Of 2006!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
First of all, happy holidays to everybody here on BTS/ATS/PTS!
Second, I thought it would be fun to make a thread about the top 10 best threads of the year 2006 since it's almost the new year! Now I am not going to name threads because we should first name the threads we think should be in the top 10, and then vote for if it is good enough to be in the top 10 (Somehow)! The threads can be from any 'account' (ATS/BTS/PTS)!

What we are going to do is; anybody nominates a thread, and whoever wants to participate in it just votes for it, the majority wins. Mods ans Super Mods should help get this thing going too, It could be a great way to go around.

So, anybody nominates a thread that really stands-out as a good thread, and threads have to be from the year 2006. You can nominate a bunch of really good threads and see how the voting turns out to be. (To vote just write ''I vote for this thread'') Threads can be from anywhere (ATS/BTS/PTS).

Everybody join in and nominate your favorite threads! Voting (Polls) end January 5th (time to get all the votes in)! If you want mroe info just U2U me, I think this can be a great 'game' sort of thing that can become an annual event here on ATS!

So let's start the Nominations!! Mods, if something like this already exists, then close this one,m and if you have a better idea U2U me!

-Jimmy- Happy Holidays!!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Last year we had a Year in Review dedicated to this sort of thing. It was quite interesting. Hopefully if the time is available, we'll get to see another one.

I believe Valhall created it last year.

ATS 2003 - The Year in Threads
Top Threads of 2004
Important Threads of 2005
2005, The Year in Threads

There are a few more links from previous years.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by chissler]

join