It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Years (WOOT!) on the ATS Float Boards!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As most of you folks know, I have been on the boards here at ATS for two years. I joined ATS after, literally, rumblin' and bumblin' upon the site. When I saw ATS for the first time I thought, "This would probably be quite interesting if I joined the site." Boy was I right about that thought. I never thought that I would last two whole years on here. I still don't believe it, but now that time is here.

As most of you also know, I am a railfan, so I take pictures every once in a while. I am still wanting to post the pics that I took last week. I may do that whilst I am in the process of typing this post. I will take some more pictures and post them up within the next week or so. I hope for many a more years joyous and good years here on the ATS boards. If you have questions on any thing, I may not know the answer to it, but I at least try to figure up an answer as best as I can.

Merry Christmas and Peace To You & Your's!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Happy 2nd ATS Birthday!

I'm a little over 1 myself. 1 and a half in about 8 weeks!

Congrats on your time spent on the boards, and a Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry football, you're 2 days shy of the 2 year mark.

But happy birthday anyway. I remember when I joined, it was based on reading about John Titor. I saw some absoliutely rediculous posts and felt the need to reply. Then, after joining, I saw a bunch of other posts that I found rediculous, and needed to respond to.

What was your first post.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The first thing I remember seeing on ATS was the "9-11 Conspiracy Thread." I saw that thread and thought I would give it a shot. Little did I know that it was going be two years but it has.
I hope for many more years to come for me on ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! and thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Congrats gimmefootball400!

I'm almost there myself

top topics

join