It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Ashley Cole to sign?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well its well known that Chelsea want him but will they pay the money that Arsenal want? Abromivich isnt short of a few quid but its being said that Cole has a clause in his contract that he can leave for around 13 million or thereabouts. Well thats only to any club except Chelsea, who will have to pay whats in his contract.... 30million lol....

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think Chelski will take him for between £18-23 mio. Is he worth it? I think not, but name any player (including Ronaldinho) that is, it's the cost of playing football in the commercial world, and a budget bigger than most third world countries, after all, who has the money to pay for Cole at the inflated prices of 2006 football?

TRD

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cole is a very good player, but i dont think he's worth the 25million they are saying he will go for. More like around the 12-15million at a maximum.

Your right, prices have escalated out of control. Thats due to teams like Chelsea who have a bottomles pit in Roman Abramovich. Also the players are asking for such high wages and alot of teams are stupid enough to pay them it.

Chelsea will have to hurry and sign him in time to register him for the champions league campaign.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What's the final cut-off date for CL player registration?

new topics

top topics

join