It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Nazi's Experiment with Love?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just wondering if they did. I dont know. I'm just asking the question if anyone knows if the Nazi's experimented with love, and how far people would push thier bodies to save thier loved ones, or something like that. I dont know. Just thought that i'd ask.

People havebeen known to push thier bodies past what they are known to be able to handle. Push thier bodies past their limits without thinking.

I wonder if any Nazi experiments were like that.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
NAZIS------LOVE?
Well I do know that under certain situations humans can server up a king sized glass of Adrenaline and preform superhuman tasks.
Eg. A loved ones trapped under a car.
But not too sure about Nazis.
Deep

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I remember hearing about a child being separated from his family, and managed to use some kind of magnetic force to twist the gates trying to get at his parents. I'm sure they studied him

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I remember hearing about a child being separated from his family, and managed to use some kind of magnetic force to twist the gates trying to get at his parents. I'm sure they studied him

lol that sounds like Magneto in the movie X-Men.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

wow straight from the first xmen movie huh?

Was he a polish jew as well?

jra

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
hahaha that's totaly magneto

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
dang, I was busted! hehe

DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
all i can think of is an experiment where the stripped young jews ( girls and boys) naked and locked them in a room together to sewe what would happen

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Depends on what you mean by 'love?'

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If I recall, they would put a man in ice water and then put him in a room full of women to see if he had the ability to get an erection while frozen stiff (no pun intended). I find it sickening.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
lol that sounds like Magneto in the movie X-Men.

Isn't the kid in the beginning Professor?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
they loved to kill!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

all i can think of is an experiment where the stripped young jews ( girls and boys) naked and locked them in a room together to sewe what would happen

I can think of experients in which they threw little children into thier newly designed gas chambers for testing reasons.

Saw it the other day on " History ", Gimmel was the name, he was told that killing children with bullets was having sever physcological affects on his soldiers, so he decided to find a new " inhuman " ( for his soldiers ) to kill these little Jewish children.

I cried watching this.

Deep

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoD

Thats disgusting. NAZIS SUCK S H I T, if, I ever found one wandering free, there would nothing left of him besides a few chunks of flesh littered across my front lawn.

NAZIS SUCK

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From things I've read & heard, the Japanese were FAR worse when it came to experimentation & torture.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did the Nazi's Experiment with Love?

Does a big busted blonde in a leather storm trooper uniform and a whip count?

I been a bad little Jew

new topics

top topics

join