It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Rangers are out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Some of us didnt have the luxury of watching the Chelsea game tonight so had to endure the Rangers vs Villiereal game instead.

They did well, getting this far i give them that. And i fully expected the team from El Madigor? to give them a tanking but it didnt happen. THey went out on away goals.

Still, its good to see them go out

TRD

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I didnt get to slum it and watch the Rangers game, so i got the Chelsea v Barca one instead.

Good game but Barca are just too good. Chelsea played ok but lacked that spark that Barca had. I cant see Chelsea winning the Champs league for a long while to be honest. They just havnt got the flair players like Ronaldinhio, Deco even Eto in the side to compete....

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i think thats one of the big differences between Barca and Chelsea, Chelsea aint got Ronaldinho.

How did Messi do? i think he was saying he wanted to put one over Mourinho big time

TRD

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Messi was playing really well, he looks some talent, but had to go off early as he pulled up short clutching his leg..

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i think he looks a great player, he was mincing Del Horno big time over at Stamford Bridge

i think though, Footballing wise Barcelona are the best team around.

I think Werder Bremen went through too right? along with Villiereal, and the teams from tomorrow night too.

I think thuogh... Barca will go on to win it.

Who got the nod at left back?

top topics

join