It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

their technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
many terrorist countries put their military bases next to hospitals, parks, and schools.
Y?
1. they don't really care about their people
2. so when the media kicks in if the US attacks their babes they'll show pictures of the children that way alot of people start getting blinded by the media and starts saying that the US is killing innocent people when they were just trying to hit their military bases
THAT'S THEIR TRICK!!!
AND OH YEAH HIDING IN CAVES

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That reminds me of a bombing campaign during world war 2 where they were supposed to bomb a Gestapo head quarters. But one of the planes hit a radio tower and was sling shotted right into a school.

The rest of the bombers seeing the huge smoking school thought that was the target and bombed it to smitheriens.

Moral of story, sh-it happens, the media needs to get over it.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:57 AM
link   
US technique is even worse, depleted uranium makes sure that even the next generation can not become a danger.

I bet you've never seen any picture of misformed babies from Iraq, or Bosnia ? I bet you didn't even know this was happening. Or did you think that Gulf war veterans being sick are sick because of Iraq ? No, it's because their own army !

Do you think Bush or anyone from the government care about american people ?

LOL, no way ! Haven't you seen the 9/11 video where Bush got the message of the attacks? Look at the video, and then read his statement on the whitehouse,org page.

You'll be shocked. ! He's a damn liar, and almost everyone believe him.

It's even better for him to see Americans getting killed or attacked, so he can justify even more money for defence and weapons and of course for him self. So the wars may start. A man that want to entire world.

Are you Brainwashed ?

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by TigeriS]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Errm, we all know whitehouse.org is a satirical site right? Probably not the best place to base conspiracy theories on there tigeris..

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:35 AM
link   
TigeriS,
No, but it is clear that you are brainwashed.

Depleted uranium rounds do not ruin the ecology or cause deformed babies; that myth has already been exposed by scientists from countries such as Sweden and France.

Kano sufficiently addressed the rest of the issues.

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Errm, we all know whitehouse.org is a satirical site right? Probably not the best place to base conspiracy theories on there tigeris..

Where is a good source to base conspiracies? Ive tried Fox News, NewsMax, The Washington Post and still no one pays attention. If the mods and admins are continually going to be so unproductive and skeptical, what is the point in calling this a conspiracy website. Sometimes I think it is more conservative than a George Dubya fanclub website.

What are terrorist countries? This generalisation is very unhelpful and is just one used to suit Dubya's attcks on oil producing countries that he does not control. Saddam has been known to use human shields, because is is a total scumbag.

Bin Laden was born in Saudi Arabia, which has been known tgo commit various human rights violations. Does America attempt to dipose its leader? No.

Where is this post meant to lead tho? Your statement has been known to be true with Saddam, but where is your evidence? What countires are you talking about? Which times in particular are you talking about?

Ranting gets you nowhere.

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sorry I meant whitehouse.gov the official whitehouse website, that is what I mean.

Go ahead and read it, watch the video and tell me honestly if he's a liar or not ! I've read the Bush family History, they're the best organized criminals ever ! Read it !

I do understand that this has to stop, but what I am trying to say is that it won't stop by bombing terrorists, you'll create even more terrorist with that.

Answer the IRA question !, What about ETA in spain ?

And what about ICC ? Why are Americans not cooperating on that ?

Give me some true answer for these questions and we can continue discussion.

Depleted uranium rounds do not ruin the ecology or cause deformed babies; that myth has already been exposed by scientists from countries such as Sweden and France.

Ok if that is true, then there must be somthing else they've used. People don't get sick and deformed like that in such a high rate just out of nothing. And this only happen in area's where Nato dropped some bombs.

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by TigeriS]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"Not telling the truth, hey?" -devilish technique!
Has this ever happened before, in the course of recorded history?"
And if it has -well, if that's not a "conspiracy, Estragon is blowed if he knows what is!
Pray enlighten us, fellow-posters.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I for one, agree with TigeriS.

People are dying in other parts of the world in masses..the american people dont know that..DOES CNN COVER IT?? no..its only when you actually go to othe rinternational newspapers and pull up a translation you see what kind of things are going on. I mean theres no crime as in stealing..serial killers or all that..but theres people dying of starvation, people dying to government suppression becasue of other countries imposing their foreign policies...Dirty freakin politics..all the corrupt power hungry people in the government..what about the people you arses???

Why do we have a governmetn if its not going to take care of the people!??

And we think oh our govt is differnment..how is it diff?? are you living i some kind of fantasy?? Some kind of surreal place the government media has brainwashed and hypnotized?? LOL

Bush is fag we all know that..him and his republican lackeys stand for war..and more mass weapons..and here we are harassing the world over mass weapons..WHAT ABOUT US?? Just because we are the super power does that guive us the right to rule them all??

Power + wealth= evil
IF you dont have control over yourself...and really speaking these people in the government ..DONT. I know there have been great leaders but where have they all gone??

The world does need a leader at this point in time...a truthful leader...but i dont think we will get one till Jesus comes down to guide to God!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   
O-S, seriously, you throw out slurs such as Bush is a fag, and suggest that our government's responsibility is to feed the world and all that jazz, and cannot understand the difference between nations such as the U.S. and Britain, nations of laws, having a stockpile of all sorts of weapons (luckily for the U.N., as we are the ones that are used as their military by and large) and a antion ruled by a lunatic that attacks his neighbors and own people alike, having chemical, biological and nuclear weapons?
To attempt to debate with reason against such a poster is a lesson in futility.

You ask what about the people, you arses (I suppose I'm one of the arses to which you refer
); To which people do you refer?

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It is not the job of the government to take of us.That is our job,in a free country.We have the choice to be or do what we want.If you want the government to take care of you,move to China.

top topics

join