It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: fights scheduled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
are there any good fights scheduled, coming up in the near future? i'm kinda out of the loop on when the fights are but i do enjoy a bout everyonce in a while.

TRD

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im sure Oscar De La Hoya ( Usa ) v Shane Mosley ( Usa ) is in september in the next coupleof weeks,but i can't remember exactly..

If it is it will be a cracking fight...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A good one coming up on Sat. Sept 20 on HBO is:

Chris Byrd (36-2-0 20KOs) vs. Fres Oquendo (24-1-0 15KOs) for the IBF World Heavyweight Championship.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i heard about this one and am planning on camping out on the couch for it. thanks for the heads up.

TRD

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah this will be a good fight,i fancy Byrd to win might have a little wager on it..

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah this will be a good fight,i fancy Byrd to win might have a little wager on it..

not a bad bet...

TRD

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Tonight

Herbie Hide v Mendauga Kulikauskas

Herbie Hide continues his quest for redemption at the Nottingham Arena on Friday night.The jury is still out on the controversial Hide's attempts to get back into the heavyweight big league.And his performance against little-known Lithuanian Mendauga Kulikauskas is likely to decide whether the former WBO champion is ready for next month's mooted showdown with Danny Williams.

March 20

Audley Harrison v Richel Hersisia

Audley Harrison has returned to Britain from training camp in the United States where he has been busy preparing for his upcoming world title bout against Richel Hersisia at Wembley Arena. A-Force fights the unbeaten Hersisia for the lightly regarded WBF world title.

new topics

top topics

join