It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Can we get to the world cup without injury for once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Let's see if between now & the world cup we can not get one player injured. Were lucky to have owen back as soon as this but I can already sense an injury to another major player. Just imagne if Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney & Beckham all gettin injured
It's bound to happen but who?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Am goign to go for Lampard,

He never misses a game and set a record a while back for the most consective games played

So if that happens, it would be quite ironic.

Are you hoping Beckham gets injured? Wright Phillips is more effective i think

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
haha...... i think you proved a jynx Hammerboy.

Looks like Rooney is going to miss it, and i read this morning what Fergie was saying. He dont sound like hes going to let Rooney go if hes unfit

And he seemd pretty angry about the whole thing, epescially with Sven saying he will take him if hes unfit with the chance he might get fit for a possible final.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yeah told ya, i posted that ages ago & forgot, what abummer, i shd have bet on it

TRD

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He named the squad today, i think Sven has his head up his backside. I can't believe some of the choices he has made to be honest.

In 1966 England striker Jimmy Greaves got injured, guess what... He didn't go to the World Cup, he never got picked for the squad. Instead they took Geoff Hurst and looked what happened.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
well said TRD abou the last bit you said

some of the choices i thought were rather daft.......

Walcott who aint kicked a ball for Arsenal.... Lennon in front of Wright Phillips am not sure of..

Taken Cole whos played harldy any football, same with big Sol and Bridge

I thought Dawson should have went, i think hes been in great form

top topics

join