It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Who will win.. Liverpool or Chelsea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hey, i thought i would ask who you think will win and progress,

i think chelsea are just going to edge it, i think they will score a goal in the first 15 minutes and they are good at defending and not conceding, something liverpool are good at.. but i think liverpool will score early in the 2nd half. so its going to be 1 each. liverpool will make the attacking substituons and mourinho will bring on tiago and another defensive guiy. and they will manage to hold it to a 1 each draw.

whats your thoughts?

TRD

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Liverpool...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
hehe.. yer, how wrong can you be lol.

good game though, i didnt expect liverpool to score straight away, i thought they would sit back and pace the game.

with liverpool managing to hold out, it would have took alot out of them. though to say that, there wasnt much between the two teams

TRD

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
From what i managed to see of the game, Liverpool defended great and looked like they deserved the win...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What a great night for football, Chelski out to the mighty Reds (not the true Reds as that is Utd) and an English team in the final.

Hope they don't win it though or we will have a massive loss at work because of the Liverpool contract bonuses!

new topics

top topics

join