It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have an answer to alot of peoples questions about aliens and where they came from. One night for some reason unknown to me, I feared if I went to sleep that night, that I wouldnt wake up. My wife kept telling me "Im takeing you to the hospital." I said "No something is telling me to pray." She said "OK Lets pray." So right there in our liveing room I asked and got forgiveness and was saved by our Lord Jesus Christ. Anyway, the Holy Spirit stepped into my body and started speaking through me. I sounded like an old baptist preacher who cant catch his breath when he is preaching. The first two things he said were "You wonder about Dinosaurs, God made them" "You wonder about aliens, God made them." not to mention alot of other things......Anyway I believe Aliens were made by God and that they will have to answer to him for there sins also, just like we will. Hillrunner

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
how the # did you manage to find a wife!!???

i'm sorry, only joking.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Perhaps God is an alien

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Dude you can't know that it was God who came through you.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Did the Holy Spirit speak through you in tongue? If so nor you or your wife would have understood it. Some have the gift to speak it and some have the gift to understand it but no one has the gift to do both. If it wasnt speaking through you in tongues then it wasnt the Holy Spirit.

People can talk to God or Jesus and get a reply in a language we understand but not through us will we understand the language

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by DipSchnit]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
there are other things more likely to come through then God

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
ummmm, yeah, I don't think that was God speaking through you.

I Jn 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God
(NKJ)

Did you test the spirit, or did you just assume it was God. That can be dangerous.
If you want to know how to test the spirits, well. . .

Acts 17:11
These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.
(NKJ)

Just curious, do you come from a church or a background where you have people who get slain in the spirit(fall backwards by the hands of a minister), convulse on the ground after being touched by a minister or claim spiritual drunkeness. If so, leave that church now, those things are not of God.

If not, just stick to the bible. If you can't justify something biblically, you have to discard it.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
ummmm, yeah, I don't think that was God speaking through you.

I Jn 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God
(NKJ)

Did you test the spirit, or did you just assume it was God. That can be dangerous.
If you want to know how to test the spirits, well. . .

Acts 17:11
These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.
(NKJ)

Just curious, do you come from a church or a background where you have people who get slain in the spirit(fall backwards by the hands of a minister), convulse on the ground after being touched by a minister or claim spiritual drunkeness. If so, leave that church now, those things are not of God.

If not, just stick to the bible. If you can't justify something biblically, you have to discard it.

Who are you referring when you speak of church or background?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was referring to Hillrunner.

Or did you mean which group or denomination was I reffereing to?

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by StationsCreation]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thought i would ask before i wrote it all out

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hillrunner

Old post but worth bringing back.......
Original poster says that He feared.then he prayed and the Holy spirit entered into his body?
Was the language that you spoke 'Glossolalia'?
did your wife understand you?
Or is this a 'secret' kept between you and God?
(this post is a few years old, so I guess an answer to this wont be expected)
''From it carnal people enter into rapture from a delight and intoxication attained without difficulty,
without self-renunciation,
without repentance,
without crucifixion of the flesh with its passions and desires (Gal. 5:24) one can easily fall into spiritual deception.
"Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you, and your diviners, deceive you... For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:8-9).

What does this mean ''"Many will say to Me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name?
and in Thy name have cast out devils?
and in Thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:22-23)
It means people who prophesy because they feel somehow exalted to perfection will be Judged by God and turned away.
Why?
because it seems people want their own ideas of what Scripture says of the last days, so what does one do?
....."Therefore, brethren,
stand fast,
and hold the traditions which ye have been taught,
whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).
Spiritual Deception was known for thousands of years.....Aliens have appearing to Monks , Holy people and throughout History have altered their appearance to...... "deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect" (Matt. 24:24).

helen

top topics

join