It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why can animals and cameras sense ghosts and we cannot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
aren't we more clever than animals? far more advanced?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
we can sense ghosts, though. haven't you ever heard of people feeling cold spots in areas of paranomal activity? that's above and beyond the people who visually see ghosts.

as for us being more "advanced" than cameras and animals...that's just a wacky assertion. we're not designed to work the same as a cat and a DV cam. (I can't believe I just said that.) animals have far better senses of smell than we do, and in many cases better night vision. some cameras are able to record wavelengths of light that the human eye can't see. it's not as simple of who's more advanced.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
also i think that people are always in too much of a hurry to notice things even if they were able to sence them. cameras are made to observe, thats all they do. of course they would detect things that our multitasking minds would look over

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
aren't we more clever than animals? far more advanced?

Ok remember this is MY point of view.....

But hwo the hell do we know animals can see ghosts???I have never heard of anyone being a kitty in their previous life that remembered seeing ghosts.

Camera's now thats debatable.....We still have no concrete evidence that they have seen ghosts, almost eerything has been proven to be possible by science or has been altered.

I do believe ghosts exist, but I do not believe any person, machine or animal will ever see them.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
dreamz that was funny.

how would anyone know if animal saw a ghost?
naa its just a glitch in the system.(joke)

new topics

top topics

join