It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: wwe question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
hi all sorry about this but i need to ask you what do people mean when they say wwe is fixed as i cant work it out
benoir did a radio show last week on talk sports radio and was asked about it been fixed he said the fights where real the blood is real and the chairs really hurt when you get hit by one so if all that is real what is fixed
please can someone tell me as i am so confussed with it all now

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
the outcome is generally "fixed", the fights are commonly orchestrated and predetermined., but that doesn't mean that these people aren't outstanding athletes.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
yer, what gibbs said there sounds spot on

behind the scenes, theres script writers, they will discuss who it will best suit to have champ and so on,

like stone cold, when he was there, a fan faviourite, having him top made sense for the company. the rock doing his merchandise,

TRD

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah, they have the fights worked out in advance and the wrestlers go through the moves. But that doesn't mean they don't get injured and things don't go wrong. The wrestlers are tremendous athletes and go through rigorous training to get where they are today.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ok thank you i think i get it now hhh said something simaler to what you said apart from he did say some time the fights go the differant way to what there ment to

top topics

join