It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golf: Is Tiger the best ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know its still a bit early to answer this question, but talent wise he seems pretty close to the top already. He has the all around game from his drive to the putt, and he plays pretty smart also. Guys like Palmer and Nicklaus had incredible careers, but when Tiger is done, where do you think he will stand?

TRD

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think he has got to be knocking on the door already and will eventually become the greatest golfer ever, he has the all round ability to do it.

Ben

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Tiger right now as it stands is the best ever, he has broken all kinds of records and look how old he is, he won a tournament the other week, when he was sick and still won by 10 strokes. I dont know how he does it but when tiger is on nobody can stop him.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Without question Tiger is the Best.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Been a pretty quiet year from Tiger so far.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Tiger Woods is skipping the Colonial and will likely go to the U.S. Open having played only two tournaments since The Masters.

Woods has always played at least three times between the Masters and the U.S. Open. But he said Monday he's trying to stick to a lighter schedule after having knee surgery in December.

sports.espn.go.com...

Whats up with Tiger this year? He has been bailing out of tournaments and the ones he has played in he hasnt done all that well. He's trying to blame it on knee surgery? Gimme a break, he's not a football or hockey player. Do you think all of his success has gone to his head?

new topics

top topics

join