It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: cowboys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
man did you guyz watch that monday night game...???dallas looked impressive...very much so ...sb????

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
TO will sabotage Dallas somewhere along the line; providing Bledsoe doesn't self destruct first.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Let's not talk Super Bowl based solely on what the Cowboys did in a preseason game.

Whenever someone talks Super Bowl for Dallas, I always remind them that they play in the toughest division in the NFL. The Giants won the division last year, and the Redskins made the playoffs as well after a strong finish. On top of that, the Eagles are healthy again with Donovan McNabb strong and hungry to win. Dallas is going to be good, but they could conceivably finish 11-5 and not make the playoffs. That division is not easy by any stretch of the imagination.

Just the other day I made a little bet with a coworker of mine. He thinks Dallas is going to be really good, so we did a little over-under job. If Dallas wins 12 or more games, he wins the bet. Eleven or fewer, I win. Think that's a good bet?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirdstheBest
Just the other day I made a little bet with a coworker of mine. He thinks Dallas is going to be really good, so we did a little over-under job. If Dallas wins 12 or more games, he wins the bet. Eleven or fewer, I win. Think that's a good bet?

That is an incredibly dumb bet on the part of your co-worker. What a homer, I bet only one team in the East wins 12 games. That boy is way too over-confident in his team.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dallas lost yesterday F.Y.I 24-17 so that bet is up in the air because we have yet to seen how their opponents the Redskins do tonight in the inagural Monday Night game on ESPN

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah, only four more losses for Dallas and that bet will be won by me _javascript:icon('
') They could lose that many by midseason. Hey, they have those six division games which are tough enough, but they also have Carolina, Indianapolis, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta. Dallas will finish maybe 10-6 at best.

Ben

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think its all rests on how Drew performes this season. if he is up to par then the cowboys will go deep this year. But another performance like he had in week 1 will put much doubt into how Drew can lead this team. He had several chances to hit a wide open T.O. but just failed to connect on many of those chances, plus the huge number in the INT section.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Four more losses and that bet is mine!

Ben

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
one more loss is most probably certain in the coming weekend

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
one more loss is most probably certain in the coming weekend

Of course they will lose this weekend.