It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: could the dolphins feel the Brees??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hey there has been alot of hype that drew brees could reach the free agency... and that the dolphins are the front runners in attempting to pick him up.. soo whats your guys oppinions on this... ill post any news i find on it.. so far the cahrgers are trieing to reconctruct his contract for a small amount of money and have it built in that they dont lose any money if he has problems... i think hes going to the FA.... an actually good number 9 in miami ???? is it possiable??? iono but it could happen

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Alot of ifs right now. Miami is also looking at Culpepper.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hey if any1 wants any updates i check finheaven.com daily it has alot of reliabe articles... they link it and everything .. so far i heard fins are gonna back off cullpepper and go for brees..... what is what if what if.....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing the Brees flow through th ewindy city (Washington...)

Welcome to the site, hitman! I take it you are a chargers fan?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
well it may now be tthe culpepper. now dante wants to be traded or released.. dolhpins sre front runners and daunte is supposedly going for lower then a 1st round pick. me personally i would rather keep all my draft picks and go for a free agent... brees. buit then again would you rather have a quaterback with a leg injury or an arm injury... cant run or cant throw????? so yea right now id be fine with eather of them ( i want brees more
) (also im a fin fan.... been that way since i was 6... chargers are my 3rd favorite team nd then panthers would be my second....)

[Edited on 3/9/06 by Hitman132436]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Apparently Drew is upset that they are letting him go-

Where the San Diego Chargers see only a damaged shoulder, Drew Brees sees much more.

Which is why Brees feels the Chargers are making a big mistake in essentially shoving him out the door by letting him test the free-agent market.

"I've always believed that this can be a successful organization, and I believe that the time is now," the quarterback said Friday afternoon, hours before free agency began. "That time is only now if I'm there, I can promise you that. I can't promise you what happens if I'm not there."

Odds are pretty good that Brees, 20-11 the last two seasons, won't be back for a sixth year with the Chargers. As disappointed as Brees is with the Chargers for failing to make him an acceptable contract offer, he expects to reach a quick deal with another team.

source

Fox Sports

[Edited on 3/11/2006 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dolphins flew into birmingham today early before the meeting with the saints. then brees went to meet with the saints. he is still schudeled to meet with the dolphins tomarrow. (sunday) so teh fins could still get him. i guess saban went with the execs this morning. (sorry for spelling and grammer errors) heres a link to the palm beach post Drew Brees Baby (i hope)

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sounds as if it's either the Saints or the Fins for Drew. If I were him, I would want to go to Miami, I think that they have more of an upside in the near future.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
im pretty happy and hopeing that its true.... supposedly fins have him 6 year 55 mill heres a link... its a forum so dont hold it high.. but its saying fins ahve him........ still a forum forums.espn.go.com...=20758699

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
alright false report darnit.... altough dolphins are calling him tooight and talking to him. john clayton says he leaning towards miami..... ( will smith- welcome to miami starts playing) here we go hopfully

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
haha go brees friends and acciociates.... the are telling him to lean towards the dolphins.... here link Drew Brees Number 9 For The Miami Dolphins!!!! (i hope soon) hes leaning towards the fins.... hopefully today we will no..... o man *cugh cough* mom i think im sick.... runs to room and turnsw on espn news...... darnit school..... ill be home around 2:50 central (iowa) talk to you all then

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Welcome daunte to miami... lets all hope that he can take us to the playoffs...... party begins now... talk to you all later

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Drew took the money and ran to the NO; didn't his manager tell him about Archie Manning?

new topics

top topics

join