It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: 2003 NHL MVP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Who do you think deserves to win the Hart tropy as the NHL MVP in 2003? I voted for Peter Forsberg, he is so good at both ends of the ice and the Avs played most of the year without Joe Sakic. That line of Forsberg, Hejduk, and Tanguay is almost unstoppable and should carry the Av's deep in the playoffs.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yeah - but Brodeur has been amazing for sooo long. It always annoys me that he's in Jersey. He's an amazing goalie, who scarcely has an off-night. And while some argue that he only does so well because he has such a defensively motivated team in front of him, he still faces many difficult shots, and is an exceptional goalie

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There's no doubt Brodeur is an awesome goalie. He also has something alot of goalies don't have and that is a Cup. He plays more games than any other goalie every year, usually around 72. I give him alot of credit, he does play in front of a solid defensive unit, especially Stevens, but there's no doubt he's one of the best goalies in the league.

Ben

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i would have to go with Brodeur as the MVP he has done a lot for the Devils this season. He is the main reason why they are in the playoffs. If the Devils didnt have Brodeur they would have to be a stronger offensive minded team.

Peter Forsberg in my mind would get a very close runner-up for the MVP, Peter is an amazing player with great skills. He carried this team a lot during the season. Most of the goals scored by Hejduk (who had 50 on the season) were set up by Peter.

new topics

top topics

join