It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible pandemic query - Marburg virus, zeta virus, Hepatitis A, B, C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have a bit of concern with something I found recently (Nov. 3rd) that has
international implications, pandemic in form. I'll just list my
discovery and your thoughts/reflections would be much
appreciated. While working on an HIV client ioncleanse sample (a new client) we began to take apart details of his situation on the bioenergy
side. Found the following vibrational signatures present: I call it Cluster1:
Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C (all needed to be present)
HTLAV, HTLAV3, HTLAV4
with two additional vials - DDI, DDC (having to do with HIV "junk
food")
then found the thymus was the "hot" site. Then, here is the scary
part...
While testing 5 different persons, one of whom was from Australia,
found: Cluster2:
Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C (all needed to be present)
HTLAV, HTLAV3, HTLAV4
Marburg Virus varient U
Zeta Virus this combination equals 1) a weak muscle test on the
general body. Then,
2) turn off behind the knees (the "kill" reflex) and the test is strong.
3) utilizing the CD4 receptor vial the test becomes weak.
4) it refers to the bone marrow reflex, the test becomes strong.
5) then you can re-program by de-poisoning, the test becomes
weak. This 2nd cluster of vials is across the board in everyone we
tested, including the gentleman from Australia. It appears to not be
effecting persons aged: 7, 9, 24, but is effecting persons aged 40 and
above. The implications of cluster 2 is that the CD4 precursor to the
T4 cells would be absolutely blocked for everyone over the age of
approximately 30 years of age. That this was purposely instigated by
someone extremely familiar with virology and "poisoned" us in some
manner. That all we are in "need" of is a second chemical to
"trigger" the collapse of the proper maturation of the t-cells in our
bodies. Someone is extremely crafty to have figured out how to do
this 30 or so years ago. Why would someone want to do this? I'm open
to suggestions. When I examine the electro-magnetic reflex (negative
side, with CD4 receptor vial) it shows that that portion of our
physiology is also being effected. I had to immediately write some of
this down and make copies and get the copies off to only a few persons
who may have either some skill or interest in this kind of work. Do you know what I am talking about? Your
input / feedback is respectfully requested. Thank you, Paul

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very techie stuff im a little familiar with ioncleanse.
The bioenergy vibrational signatures im aware of but what are you using to measure them ? A"vibrational spectroscope" or some radionic device ?
Sounds very interesting test more people to get a better cross section .And reiterate in laymans language.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What you are talking about is a biologic conspiracy of global proportions that started back in the 70's. Our DNA has been modified in some way, so that after the age of 30, if we don't have an "antidote" we become inviable. Did Chris Carter know about this somehow? Is this why the X-Files centered around "The Vaccine"? I'm not poking fun at your discovery in any way. It just sounds extremely familiar. Are you aware that microbiologists have been dying of unusual circumstances lately? Are you afraid your discovery might be looked at by people who don't want this information to get out? Have you published your findings anywhere else but here? Do you have any corroboration by your colleagues? Just a few questions.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok. After a bit of research on my own, I've found a few things about your post.
1.) Your profile says you are a massage therapist. Why the interest in viral micro-biology?
2.) Marburg Varient U is teminal. You just don't have traces of it in a blood sample and survive it.
3.) Zeta Virus is a term used rampantly on the ChemTrail scene. (Not that I don't believe in chemtrails)
There is not one mention of Zeta Virus in a scientific research area.
4.) IonCleanse is a term associated with your above stated profession : Massage Therapist. It's a supposed "detoxification" process using foot baths. It's alternative medicine at it's best. Again...no "real" science here.
5.) You use the term "CD4 receptor" over and over, differently each time.
6.) You used the term DDI and DDC in a unusual manner.(ddI and ddC are anti-HIV treatments that stop HIV from infecting uninfected cells in the body, but they do not help cells that have already been infected with the virus.)

My hypothesis is, you know a bit about HIV patients because of your profession. Many of whom talk to you about the various treatments they are on, and you have tried to throw in your conspiracy toned pseudo-scientific ramblings to what end??? Seriously? I, as well as the entire ATS community are awaiting with eager anticipation at your scientific expertise in viral micro-biology.
Yours truly,
Darklanser.

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Ok. After a bit of research on my own, I've found a few things about your post.
1.) Your profile says you are a massage therapist. Why the interest in viral micro-biology?
2.) Marburg Varient U is teminal. You just don't have traces of it in a blood sample and survive it.
3.) Zeta Virus is a term used rampantly on the ChemTrail scene. (Not that I don't believe in chemtrails)
There is not one mention of Zeta Virus in a scientific research area.
4.) IonCleanse is a term associated with your above stated profession : Massage Therapist. It's a supposed "detoxification" process using foot baths. It's alternative medicine at it's best. Again...no "real" science here.
5.) You use the term "CD4 receptor" over and over, differently each time.
6.) You used the term DDI and DDC in a unusual manner.(ddI and ddC are anti-HIV treatments that stop HIV from infecting uninfected cells in the body, but they do not help cells that have already been infected with the virus.)

My hypothesis is, you know a bit about HIV patients because of your profession. Many of whom talk to you about the various treatments they are on, and you have tried to throw in your conspiracy toned pseudo-scientific ramblings to what end??? Seriously? I, as well as the entire ATS community are awaiting with eager anticipation at your scientific expertise in viral micro-biology.
Yours truly,
Darklanser.

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by darklanser]

well darklanser, i was about to post the same comments, not that i digged up his profession but for the rest indeed the story makes strange sense..What iam wondering about [working as a moleculair biologist and iam no fool:] is what this -we began to take apart details of his situation on the bioenergy side. Found the following vibrational signatures present- means ??? plz explain..joz

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm with Darklanser on this one (based on my degrees in Biology) -- if you had a blood sample of a client with that sort of viral load, the client would be DEAD. In a combo with HIV and HepC, you'd expect liver failure and cancer as a probable outcome.

And it would be rather unlikely (unless your client was a globe-trotting sex maniac) to be infected with HTLAV, HTLAV3, and HTLAV4. And again, you'd expect someone with that type of viral load to be extremely immunocompromised, possibly with rampant infections (including pneumonia or chlamydia), and dead.

Those results are SO unlikely that, frankly, I'd check the machine. In fact, I'd check it on something like a sample from (say) my cat (which couldn't possibly have any of that) or a glass of coke (which should have some distinct signatures) or a cup of coffee... and several other things.

Now, you do get regional variations in HIV and you do see people with multiple Hep immunobodies (which you really want to see, and could have been generated by vaccination. Immunobodies (for the rest of you) are good, since that's what keeps you from getting the disease and in some professions (health care) in the US, you have to have these vaccinations because the rate of infection is so high that it's a risk to the health care worker.

Here in the US, the incidence of HepB in the hospice care industry (I volunteer at a hospice) is so high that we have to have the shots to protect us.

So, yeah, I'd expect clusters of immunobodies in certain areas of the globe and yes, I'd expect certain infections to be present with others -- but unless that client is a globe-trotting sex maniac, I'd sure get the machine tested.

new topics

top topics

join