It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would al bore do if the US was attack by terrorist with a nuclear weapon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
BT,

good job trying to raise the tension level here but it ain't working.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
....it's a good indicator that the boys slept in late with their Wookie dolls and are not in class!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think gore would call for an environmental study befor we retalliate

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Being Al Bore, you could expect a boring response. Al would probably meet with some officials for a couple of days. He might have a low key press conference. He would pretend to be angry. He might take the time to write a new chapter in his book detailing his feelings.

What do you think he would do? You freakin morons! Every red blooded ass in America, and that would be all of us would be screaming for blood. He would shake his fist in some general direction and be swept away by the frenzied mob.

I will say it for the first time here and probably many times hereafter... "No one can steer this ship! We're totally out of control! Embrace the chaos!"

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah but Hillary would call him up and tell him to chill out.

Then he would channel Karl Marx and he would tell him that it is for the best to let the insurgents win.

Then and the left leaning types around the world would beg the US to just ignore it and give them one more chance...and then annother....and then annother...

but we did that in Iraq already?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Then he would channel Karl Marx and he would tell him that it is for the best to let the insurgents win.

holy crap your dumber than i thought...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No you are far more narrow minded than I originally thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
No you are far more narrow minded than I originally thought.

you think im narrow minded??? no im not narrow minded....im just not delusional like you obviously are

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
For one thing! Know better then to piss our allies!

Seriously! If we got hit with a Nuke we'd be screwed no matter who's running the country!

Tim

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
and need i remind you that we would have no warning if it was a bomb PLANTED by terrorist.

no you need not...do i need to point out that you post some of the dumbest things i have ever read??

I guess that deserves a "SHUT THE # UP" award right there, seriously....#ing moron

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yea if Al Gore would have won we would have had a better economy you would have a good job maybe that's a wild card since you think Bush is our chosen leader from god. 9/11 would have never happen because Gore would not have ignored the Israel / Palestine situation like your hero Bush did. Blame America first you say. Well genius who is supporting Israel and arming them to the teeth France? No every Arab killed by the Jews over there has made in the usa stamped all over the bullet or piece of military hardware used to kill them. So if you where an Arab an saw the united states arming your enemy what would you do. What would you do if France invaded the usa and occupied it lie down and take it? I used France for humor like they can fight. Anyway we have to ask ourselves are the Jews worth this hell no they are heathens that don't even believe in Christ. But we give them 3 billion a year for apartheid. 3 billion a year that could get an education for a lot of red necks who badly need one, maybe teach you how to think for yourself instead of letting liddy and rush do it. So the next time a terrorist attack does happen remember the buck stops with GW and you can tell he sorely lacks any real leadership and a traitor for allowing the identity of a CIA agent to be exposed, not to mention all the dam lies.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
For one thing! Know better then to piss our allies!

Seriously! If we got hit with a Nuke we'd be screwed no matter who's running the country!

Tim

not really.

what about McCain? hed make a better presidnt than bore any day. not to mention he woundnt # around when it comes to this #.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Yea if Al Gore would have won we would have had a better economy you would have a good job maybe that's a wild card since you think Bush is our chosen leader from god. 9/11 would have never happen because Gore would not have ignored the Israel / Palestine situation like your hero Bush did. Blame America first you say. Well genius who is supporting Israel and arming them to the teeth France? No every Arab killed by the Jews over there has made in the usa stamped all over the bullet or piece of military hardware used to kill them. So if you where an Arab an saw the united states arming your enemy what would you do. What would you do if France invaded the usa and occupied it lie down and take it? I used France for humor like they can fight. Anyway we have to ask ourselves are the Jews worth this hell no they are heathens that don't even believe in Christ. But we give them 3 billion a year for apartheid. 3 billion a year that could get an education for a lot of red necks who badly need one, maybe teach you how to think for yourself instead of letting liddy and rush do it. So the next time a terrorist attack does happen remember the buck stops with GW and you can tell he sorely lacks any real leadership and a traitor for allowing the identity of a CIA agent to be exposed, not to mention all the dam lies.

you really think it [9/11] is part of the 9/11 thing? and bush didnt ignore #. you forget that it was clinton that coulda done something about it before it happened. and he sadi that he wanted to disarm saddam too. but he dont have no balls.

libs need to read this.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join