It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Dulce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey, has anyone visited the Jicarilla Apache site? Since the indians have unrestricted access to the area howcome they haven't discovered anything significant... like a military/ufo base on the Archuketa Mesa? Heres a link to a picture of the view from the Mesa.

www.jicarillaonline.com...

Does anyone have actual photos of the Mesa? Ive tried searching and havent found anything other than the link I have posted. Why doesn't someone actually take a trip up there (with a few friends) and make a detailed report like MidnightMutilator did on the Montauk Project with photos etc. From what I have read its quite easy to get up there and the security is nearly non-existant.

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe the natives who foudn otu anythign were waxed. Simple, neh?

DE

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
check this out-
If you're a TOOL fan or not.

*see Level Seven

www.toolband.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
check this out-
If you're a TOOL fan or not.

*see Level Seven

www.toolband.com...

Good link exdog. There have been many interesting testimonys of locals about that area but that is certainly a very interesting story. Imagine if the abse was preotected by some sort of mental force field that noone could dare to pass.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
very interesting. not only do i like conspiracy stories i love tool even more.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You all DO realize that we're goign to have to organize an ATS expedition to Dulce this summer, right? If anyone from up here's up for the driving, I'll be in. We could all meet up along the way, and make a fair sized campout there. Just an idea. Yes, I'm aware that I constantly demand firsthand reports, but that's because I'm a nerdy suburbanite and crave adventure, either firsthand or vicariously. Moot point- I want to visit Dulce, and I'll be damned if a) I do it alone and b) there aren't a few of you who wouldn't mind joining in. Feel free to contact me any number of ways- I'm sure this can eb arranged.

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would love to do that....but I live over the other side of the Atlantic. Ah drag. If you guys go then you have to turn it into a research project for ATS definately.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No offense guys but that is one big place. If Dulce is underground like they say then this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
THENEO, is right. Dulce is believed to be underground, No one even knows where the main gate is

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would love to go out there and look around ! I hope to go out to Roswell next summer. My Gal thinks I'm nuts, but I at least want to be able to say that "I've been there".

By the way, "the Dulce Papers" can these be found online ? I've never seen them and would love to read.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I would love to go out there and look around ! I hope to go out to Roswell next summer. My Gal thinks I'm nuts, but I at least want to be able to say that "I've been there".

By the way, "the Dulce Papers" can these be found online ? I've never seen them and would love to read.

all I have been able to find are similar documents describing the contents-and then I found this, I haven't read it yet...looks like maybe a longer version of the same-

www.purgatory.com...

so far no REAL versions

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I live about 4 or 5 hours from Dulce but have never been there. I would love to get a team together and check it out probably in the spring or summer.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
THENEO, I'm perfectly aware of it's undergroudn nature. But let us all still attempt to poke around, and not be shot, arrested, captured, ect.

DE

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Take a look at this link:

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
You all DO realize that we're goign to have to organize an ATS expedition to Dulce this summer, right? If anyone from up here's up for the driving, I'll be in. We could all meet up along the way, and make a fair sized campout there. Just an idea. Yes, I'm aware that I constantly demand firsthand reports, but that's because I'm a nerdy suburbanite and crave adventure, either firsthand or vicariously. Moot point- I want to visit Dulce, and I'll be damned if a) I do it alone and b) there aren't a few of you who wouldn't mind joining in. Feel free to contact me any number of ways- I'm sure this can eb arranged.

DE

good luck! hope you dont get captured and choped up into bits after for scrapmeal for....well

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArowKi

good luck! hope you dont get captured and choped up into bits after for scrapmeal for....well

Why thank you. I as well hope I don't end up in such straights...which is why I'm trying to bring more people. One person goes missing, that's easy to cover up. thirty go missing, it's a little harder.

DE

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The thing I can't figure out is, everyone always says Archuleta Mesa is in New Mexico. When in fact most of the mesa is in Colorado.

I'm going to check it out next summer, probably around the same time that MUFON has their annual meeting in Denver. The main reason to check it out is talking to the people that live in the area. Definitely camp out at least one night though.

top topics

join