It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea developes bird flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I read in my paper, the Sarnia Observer, about a week ago that North Korea had a bird flu vaccine. I thought it was pretty major news even though it was in the back. Now all I can find on google is this. health.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow that would be a huge development!

Please keep us updated if you find any more!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I can't see this actually being correct.

With the little amount of money available for research and development other than military applications, I cannot see that N. Korea would have been able to come up with a working vaccine.

Unless....

Perhaps Bird flue is a N. Korean Biological weapon... that would make it easier for them to have found a cure, since they have the pathogen.

or even a deeper conspiracy...

Perhaps China created Bird Flue and have given the vaccine to N. Korea as a bargaining chip for them to stop the nuclear posturing.

One thing is for sure... we should just ignore little Kimmy and treat him like the 2 year old he acts like.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe anything you hear out of the DPRK. Anyway, we already have one don't we? It's just unknown whether it will work on a mutated strain able to spread easily from human to human that would be able to cause a pandemic.

join