It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChildLocate enables parents to locate their child's mobile phone anywhere in the UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, you want to know what your kids are doing and where they are ?

Don't be so worry, Big Brother can help you.

Link

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't think that it's such a bad idea. You have to admit, it's alot cheaper than buying a GPS device or having a chip of some sort put in you.

Alot of kids have cell phones these days, and they really like them. A system like this can really help in making sure kids are safe.

I wouldn't be concerned about privacy. I don't think that the government is too interested in tracking down where teenagers go after school. It should discourage activities that kids aren't supposed to be doing because they know that their parents can easily find their location at any given time.

And if the government is really chasing after you, all you have to do is dispose of your phone!

Privacy info:

www.childlocate.co.uk...

The customer will have to submit valid UK address and credit card details to use the service. This enables us to verify the correct address of the customer.

We regularly send out notifications to the child via a short text message including information who has permission to locate it and how the child can withdraw from the service.

The customer will have to send a unique password from the child's mobile phone to activate the service.

The child can withdraw the users permission to locate it at any time.

The user is notified whenever a new person is given permission to locate a child he has previously registered with the service.

The child can see at any time who is able to locate it.

join