It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth an alien experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Complete and utter ghoulash.
As if aliens would make such a crummy planet thats falling apart like this one.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Enter all scientologists! hehe

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If anyone on this earth with a solid proof,

A scientist, A Physicist, A Geologist, A Doctor................

Can explain the theory of evolution of Sir Darwin
(sir bcoz we have accepted an grown up studying in school on his theories)

will they be able to explain why it is only human

1) Why is it just human able to find wheel?
2) Why it is just human to invent fire?
3) Why it is just humans to have feelings to express?
4) Why it is just humans to build tremendous technologies?
5) Why is the biggest invention "Computing" that changed the entire way of living is based on humans inner calculation method that is "Yes / No " or more specifically "0 / 1" developed by us (say binary in itself is 0 & 1, yes & no, positive & negative ?

6) Why is it just humans who despite all similarities with the ape, orangutans, chimpanzees, are still much much extremely apart?

"The change is of DNA just being as we know with the change of "mere 3%""

7) Why is it just humans who have smiles on their faces, at least that could have been adopted by our counterpart say apes, orangutan, chimpanzees?

8) Why is it just humans that cannot listen to sounds that other creatures do?
'
9) Why is it just humans that live in homes and not in caves or in forest? Why just animals?

10) Do we really are 100% percent aware about surroundings?

For me at least it is confirm that these answers are way beyond to any one to reply on but still will make any one to feel underneath the meaning of existence of our being on this earth.

Thanks
Continue Living

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
When europeans were unhappy in their homeland they sailed to the us and started an entire new life. Maybe a being was unhappy with his/ her life on their home planet and started a new one here?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I see this thread began in 2006 and has been picked-up by a couple of posters in the last day or so ... well, if anyone is interested this is the subject of my 'pet' project (last 13yrs) and here is the link to my personal explanation of the whole 'experiment Man - laboratory Earth' senario.

THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS by ME
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Experiment? Well in a way - The only experiment I see is this.
If you take a soul and turn it away from the very idea that it is a soul and mislead that soul from it's link to it's higher self ie thought then that is an experiment - Yet we have choice and mainly choose the indoctrinated way placed upon us at birth. This indoctrnation through tradition, education, so called entertainment, outright deciet,
and religion which twists truth. This is so strongly ingrained we defend such brainwashing as if it is who we are.
So sometimes it takes another soul to present truth so as to give another a clear choice of a different way.

edit on 29-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I BELIEVE THEY ARE OBSERVING US FROM THE MOON. A VERY COMPELLING VIDEO.
www.youtube.com...
A compilation of images on the back side of the moon that were covered up by Nasa. This shows tubes and connections to thousands of towers that are buildings made in a fashion that will totally make you think - WOW!
Here is the link to the main image. www.answers.com... try this yourself if you dis-believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe we are just the one in a trillion chance that planetary life evolves to a point where animals become conscious and ask: who made us ?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachindia

If anyone on this earth with a solid proof,

A scientist, A Physicist, A Geologist, A Doctor................

Can explain the theory of evolution of Sir Darwin
(sir bcoz we have accepted an grown up studying in school on his theories)

will they be able to explain why it is only human

1) Why is it just human able to find wheel?
2) Why it is just human to invent fire?
3) Why it is just humans to have feelings to express?
4) Why it is just humans to build tremendous technologies?
5) Why is the biggest invention "Computing" that changed the entire way of living is based on humans inner calculation method that is "Yes / No " or more specifically "0 / 1" developed by us (say binary in itself is 0 & 1, yes & no, positive & negative ?

6) Why is it just humans who despite all similarities with the ape, orangutans, chimpanzees, are still much much extremely apart?

"The change is of DNA just being as we know with the change of "mere 3%""

7) Why is it just humans who have smiles on their faces, at least that could have been adopted by our counterpart say apes, orangutan, chimpanzees?

8) Why is it just humans that cannot listen to sounds that other creatures do?
'
9) Why is it just humans that live in homes and not in caves or in forest? Why just animals?

10) Do we really are 100% percent aware about surroundings?

For me at least it is confirm that these answers are way beyond to any one to reply on but still will make any one to feel underneath the meaning of existence of our being on this earth.

Thanks
Continue Living

This, I fully agree and that's what I'd ask too. A lof of the picture 'We were dinosaurs, we became monkeys from dinosaurs, we became humans from dinosaurs' is missing.

Hey where is the proof that from dinosaurs the current animals evolved? I see it and learn it and watch it on all sorts of media that's been in schools and everywhere. And then they all die, then suddenly what - new animals? How where is the proof DEAR SCIENTISTS isn't we as the ultimate definition of SCIENCE MISSING HERE!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The Temple of Horus in Edfu, Egypt

When looking at the whole image, it became glaringly obvious that the entire Temple of Horus correlated with componets of a CPU and surrounding hardware that's found in modern day computers.

View original post at
board.jokeroo.com...
Direct Link Click Here

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
read 'who built the moon'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join