It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myspace.com link to NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just saw noticed that months after News Corps. or Foxs purchase of myspace.com. They now have google there, the system seems to be much quicker, the image uploading is great. So people were saying Google is NWO. Well if thats the case then News Corp and Google are also connect as NWO

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It could be argued that the very existence of the internet as we know it today, is in one way shape or form, linked to the NWO.

Do you know the history of the internet? How and where it evolved?

Makes interesting reading.

[edit on 12/14/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
So people were saying Google is NWO. Well if thats the case then News Corp and Google are also connect as NWO

Nearly everything on this earth is somehow mingled into the 'NWO' deal. Even some if not all big players in the 'MegaChurch' so called 'Christian' movement are part of the play, so I'm learning.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i truely think that myspace will have a bigrole to play in the end of the world. i don't know as of just yet what but i'm sure it'll play a hand

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelesspunk
i truely think that myspace will have a bigrole to play in the end of the world. i don't know as of just yet what but i'm sure it'll play a hand

I think that myspace has more of a capalist approach to the nwo I mean basically they're the ones who dumb us down with there music and capalization on every subcluture basically you turn the teen culture into goverment controlled. The spontainous rebellion is now mandidated by whats the new fad who is cotrolled by the suer companies I believe that fascism is alive but we don't wear brown shirts and swastikas but addidas shirt and nikes

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
the internet was developd by CERN.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh no! I've gotten all suspicious about my loaf of bread. I think it's part of the NWO agenda. We're all doomed!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

lmao, WHAT?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow, George Bush might cite NWO references and a one world government in his blog.........I think his username is xXg_BuShXx

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic

lmao, WHAT?

it just seems like it's sucked people into a world of bs. where they feel like there safe (but they're not). it has become an addiction for the youth of today. and most of what goes on, on myspace, is crap that doesn't matter. people get on every day to see what the word of the day is...what dirt has been dug up on tim or barbra. idk it's just sad. there's so much out there and they're missing it.

i just want to ask the what they feel about god or the godless... a buddy of my was "trippin" and said he every thing feels it being drained from the room when people are on myspace.....and well i believe him cuz i kinda feel the same way.

yeah i sound nuts but i thought i'de put it out there

myspace is a fire (good or evil?)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
May I come up with that old knife allegory again? You can use a knife to butter your slice of bread - or you can stick it into your neighbour's chest until red, warm juice drips out of his skin.

Such is MySpace. The good thing is that it isn't about a particular topic, it's about everything and all interests. An internet within the internet. But weaving webs is so much easier with the messaging and comments functions and templated layout, with a little luck you get your favourite rock star or that model from Vogue Magazine to exchange a few lines with you; and if you're good at what you're doing, more and more people will place you on their Top Friends Lists and others will be curious why, get in touch with you, propose a collabo because you're such a gifted artist or meet with you because you're so handsome.

If you fear the almighty, luciferian NWO so much, there won't be anything you can do about them except to join the last battle and fight them on their grounds.

So if MySpace is NWO, go ahead and undermine it and use their own weapons against them, spread YOUR truth, inseminate dis-disinfo, infect it with your meme virus, state your opinion regardless of whether they're doing profile databases for faciliated FEMA concentration camp highjacking of "unpatriotic" suspects... become a souljah, send a little love into a world of too much fear and hatred :-)

'cuz... MySpace is the place for friends, remember?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
now thats exactly the kind of talk that gets you put on a list.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
now thats exactly the kind of talk that gets you put on a list.
Sorry, you can't scare me with one-liners. I live in a democracy where free speech is guaranteed by the constitution, lists with my name on it can't do harm to me :-)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
actualy you dont live in a democracy, not any single country on this planet can say they live purely in a democratic fashion its a falicy and a lie. And your constitution garauntees you nothing. Having said that im sorry if you mistook what i said as being serious i didnt appreciate how many closet revolutionarys there are here who actually think they can do what they like when they like.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Actually, I don't want to derail this thread with pointless arguments that don't have anything to do with MySpace and the NWO, so I'll just admit that you are right and I am wrong and we can go on with the topic.

I apologize for forgetting the [sarcasm]-tags when I said I feel safe because I live in a democracy. I could have gone more in-depth, and referred you to my previous postings here and on other forums to show that I'm well aware of the potential threat of being monitored, brain-scanned, categorized and put in database tables by semantic, cognitive computer agents that browse through that vast amounts of data we feed them with via blogs, myspace profiles, forums and websites which are mirrored and processed on huge server farms, far away from any public control or insight over what this data is used for. So, you may wonder, how come I'm not in the backyard already digging a hole deep enough to hide in until judgement day wipes the almighty NWO off the face of the earth?

Because I have faith in Elite Revolutionaries like you who keep a low profile until they've sneaked behind the enemy lines and know how to beat an army single-handedly with only a pocket knife and a pair of shoelaces, just in case everything is too late. You're the man to save the day.

Myself, I don't want that responsibility, I'm not a coward but I'm not a strong man either, so I prefer to join the guys who bravely beat the drums even before the first arrows fly, show support to my brethren and wave a finger at those blinded guys who try fight against the just cause. I'm not just on a list. They see me, and I see them.

So next time, before you call me a closet revolutionary, you better silently wait for your chance to prove how useful it is not to be "on a list" and beat the crap out of them when all drums are silenced. Thank you.

I honestly hope though that the drums become loud enough to impress those guys before it's too late so you don't have to put your precious life at risk ;-)

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It seems that now everyone and anything is involved with the NWO. Right...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dunkindonuts:

"They now have google there, the system seems to be much quicker, the image uploading is great. So people were saying Google is NWO. "

Then this site is in question. When you go to the main page, quickly look at the bottom left of the screen, you'll notice a googlesyndication (not really sure what that means). It happens very quickly (depending on your connection), but watch out for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the U.S. is supposed to be a constitutional republic. If it were a pure democracy, it would be unconstitutional.

new topics

top topics

join