It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove your miracles that God is in contol above all human adversities and science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All we really have left with is just FAITH, nothing else. In the meantime, we are suffering and experiencing the unknown and the uncertainties with the enslavement, the control, the diversion of dominant species be it human or otherwise.

Many beliefs or religions either advice, encourage, strenthen, enlighten, guide and yet we remain in pursuit of answers, truth, contentment, satisfaction or maybe final bliss from whatever forms like war, peace, love, etc. that will bring about our quest for meaning and survival.

What I'm trying to ask is, did anyone here consider to explore how our minds and emotions really work?

I've spent most of my day reading a lot of subjects and honestly speaking it rattles me some of the time.

Some are even ridiculous to the extreme of their beliefs and some are really fearful where I have to search my misplaced soul.

Are there any uplifting or inspiring threads that will provide light to all of these intricacies?

The greatness of ATS is that it embraces intellectual members with their supportive and logical statements and yet it manufactures a feeling of disturbance in the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Found this website about a scientist who used to be an atheist. And yet
all his compilation of miracles does not elevate or affect humanity (my assumption) for spiritual awareness.

www.pdtsigns.com...

Another site is about miraculous stories which, I'm not sure, will inspire readers.

www.visionsofjesuschrist.com...

join