It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophets and Alien Contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have been doing some research lately on the subject of prophets who may have mentioned society coming in contact with aliens, but I am not finding anything! Does anyone have any knowledge of prophecies being made on the subject?

It seems strange that there are all sorts of predictions on wars, the end of the world and such but none on what would be the greatest discovery known to man. Makes you think that contact might not be in our future, or our destiny. . . .

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon this. . . .

According to Henry C. Roberts in his book The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus, a tremendous revolution is predicted to occur in July of 1999. Nostradamus ominously refers to the text that in 1999 when "from the skies shall come an invasion. . . and Mars shall reign at will."

The author points out Nostradamus' mystic knowledge of the great secret of the book of Revelations by solving the identity of the "Beast of the Apocalypse" and the time of his arrival which John of Patmos (Rev. XIII:18) records, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." By simple reversal of the numbers and turning 999 upside down we obtain 666.

Roy d'Angolmois is an anagram, according to the book, for Roi de Mongulois, king of the Mongolians. The threat of war, according to the author, will come from the east, such as Eastern Russia, Tibet, China or Mongolia.

While the author has interpreted this quatrain as an invasion from the East, readers will ask, what about the reference to the skies?

However, in conflict with the above, Roberts point out that Nostradamus dated all events from the Council of Nicaea, A.D. 325. This is on page 342. If this is true, then computing any actual calendar year requires the reader to add 325 years to the date stated in the quatrain. In doing this with the above quatrain, we find that the year 1999 + 325 = 2324. Perhaps the correct year for this doomsday prediction is not this July 1999, but rather the year 2324!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I know this is a repost from a thread two 1/2 years ago, but figured I'd post it again since it relates to the thread. . . interesting statements in a book from famous psychic Sylvia Browne called "Prophecy".

The real search for aliens will begin around 2012.

Aliens are here and visiting us often, but over the next ten years or so by 2015, their transports will be more frequent and visible and less likely to be dismissed by skeptics. Areas they land: Death Valley, the Mojave Desert, the oceans and they use the Bermuda Triangle vortex to go and come undetected.

2018, aliens who are already on earth, and those visiting will begin stepping forward and identifying themselves to various intl orgs, particulary the UN, NATO, Scotland Yard, NASA.
These aliens are men and women highly visible and respected in their various fields. One of them is a Nobel Prize winner.

We will greet their disclosure with disbelief, confusion and finally outrage. Eventually, thousand of aliens willingly will be quarantined/isolated in western Europe, where they undergo a battery of testing.

Early 2020's, we'll begin to accept the aliens and start working with them.
By 2060, alien visits will be as common as airliners flying around the country.

No successful manned mission to Mars until 2012, we'll have one disastrous misstep leading up to that.

Chartered moon junkets will be available by 2030's, the aliens will help us build ships.

A moon base will be set by 2040's for tourist visits.

Around 2080, we'll have exploratory devices on all but one of the planets in our solar system.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
hrm, i only read the last one, but that seems a little hard to believe. I wanna believe it but something is just telling me not to

top topics

join