It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

That is a very good question with an answer, I fear, may be really sad. We know that she was having SERIOUS health problems right before I flew up to Chicago to do the Travel Channel Show and we couldn't get her on the phone for nearly 10 days.

Then she finally answered her phone on the 11th day. She told me she was back in the hospital with a very serious, life threatening condition and that's why she didn't answer her cell phone the past 10 days.

I spoke to her (as did Sam Maranto, Illinois State Director of MUFON and a heck of a GOOD guy) a few times over the course of that week and then nothing. She has not returned a voice mail or answered her phone (which is now some one else's number) since.

She was a wonderful conversationalist, and a very credible sounding woman, an joy to speak with, I fear the worst. I simply won't believe she disappeared and changed her cell number to avoid us, after all the effort she went through to get to us in the first place.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gilgameshjones

"And BTW, what ever happened to eyewitness?" Sorry I missed this question.
Which Eyewitness? Paul R Hill's analysis was based on his own sighting (in the company of another person) as well as many reports by others. He threw out the single eyewitness reports and only used those that had more than one person present and witnessing. These reports were "filed" as opposed to third person accounts, if that means anything to your question.

By the way, the complete title of the book is "Unconventional Flying Objects a scientific analysis"

Hopup

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here's the link to Flickr where the photo may be found. Just returned from a long trip that included a visit to a major telescope. Fascinating.

Please let me know what you think about the photo. As previously mentioned, my source is a serious guy who would never send me a photo which had been tampered with.

www.flickr.com...@N06/2249091255/

reply to post by jritzmann

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AFRLPT

That link does not work. Is there another link?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Fixed link :
Link

And a larger size

[edit on 2/7/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My bad. Please try this. Let me know.

www.flickr.com...

reply to post by NGC2736

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AFRLPT

??? Kind of joke or did I miss something? What does that to do with O'Hare? It says "spiral galaxy". Not an Ufo either.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I live very close to O'Hare, though I'd never thought UFOs would be sighted around here. Someone inform me if theres anything new, till then I'll keep an eye out.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I feel nothing will be found out about this sighting. Everyone who saw that UFO, saw clouds by the account of our great USA Govt. It could be one of ours or from out of this world, but you will never hear anything from our government.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer: If you have still not heard any news about Eyewitness, can you do an obituary google (assuming that you know her real name, of course)?

I find it difficult to let this incident sputter out without any resolution.

"It is wrong always and everywhere for anyone to believe anything on insufficient evidence."
William Kingdon Clifford (1879, The Ethics of Belief)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Springer: I apologize for the tenacity re: Eyewitness (or J.H. as she is referred to in the NARCAP report), but have you determined whether or not she is in good health?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i like to see o'hare thread in above. because it is one and only real event that i can confirm.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
i like to see o'hare thread in above. because it is one and only real event that i can confirm.

You can confirm? Do you have new information about the O'Hare incident (assuming you've read the NARCAP report and thus what is already known)?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by disownedsky]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

With confirm i meant "confirming" after comparing the data i know about the ufo cases. When I compare with other cases, this is the most beliavable for me. I dont know, maybe because it was a relatively recent event. Anyway. Oh and I saw some other videos in which similar object could be seen. They are somewhere here in this thread.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do you think that the "powers-that-be" would ever allow real undeniable proof of something as unprecedented as alien life? Anyone can be gotten to. If someone really had footage of something real it would never see the light of day. The ramifications are too severe. If the truth ever comes out I really doubt it will be through this or any similar sight. More than likely it will be fed to us at a safe rate and thats only if you assume that the Government has control. If they don't then it's on the aliens terms. As far as Ohare goes that is an amazing event that I for one believe happened and also believe is not of human nature. Lets say you obtained something like clear footage of the Ohare incident .. lets say powerful people came to you and explained why this footage could never be seen and that this stuff is real and that people simply could not handle it. What would you do? Whatever did happen at OHARE there is a GOOD reason why its all been debunked and nothing more seen or heard.

AS

[edit on 24-3-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopup Dave

Remember, in that Firefighter's Manual, it talks about various fields.

Hopup is on the right track I believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by A SINCLAIRLets say you obtained something like clear footage of the Ohare incident .. lets say powerful people came to you and explained why this footage could never be seen and that this stuff is real and that people simply could not handle it. What would you do? Whatever did happen at OHARE there is a GOOD reason why its all been debunked and nothing more seen or heard.

Why should I trust that there's a good reason? Maybe the government wants to hide the truth for their own selfish reasons? I'm ashamed to admit that I'd have a hard time disobeying though. I wouldn't want to end up killed or anything like that. I would have second thoughts though. It might be worth the risk. So I don't know for sure what I'd do....

[edit on 24-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Springer:

Any word on Eyewitness' condition?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Rain drop on the camera lens.

Next hoax please.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gilgameshjones
I find it difficult to let this incident sputter out without any resolution.

Welcome to the wonderful world of UFOs, where everything sputters out without any resolution.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join