It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neural Discharges?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was sitting watching a movie on my couch with my better half tonight and after awhile (just to say, been a long week, so I am extremely tired, perhaps that is why) if I would move my head either up/ down/ left/ or right I would see what I first thought were just neural discharges attributed to being tired (eyes were open for it, not closed.) So I went out on my balcony, despite the weather, to get some fresh air and smoke a cigarette (contradiction I guess,) my eyes went nuts and it almost looked like it was snowing if I would shift my head back and forth quickly ( I have had an eye exam in the past 4 months to clarify.) Odd, then my girlfriend went to bed, every metal object from locking the door, to turning on the other TV, to turning off the bedroom light shocked her fairly hard. We are on the 21st floor, so perhaps the height?

This is definitely the most sensational thread I've ever made, but perhaps was I somehow seeing electricity in the air? When I stepped outside it was snowing fairly hard 2 hours earlier, perhaps some residual energy in the air, that somehow was visible? I have never heard of nor experienced anything like this before.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I get the same thing, constantly. Even when my vision was 20/20. Some will say it's prana (the life force) in the air. Others will just say it is an eye problem. I do see auras though as well....I'm undecided as to what exactly it is.

join