It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant Control?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I thought some people interested in the paranormal might enjoy this:

www.simplytheweb.com...

I know it sounds ridiculous. But I kindof believe it, now. I remember reading a book that backed up evidence, that singing to plants, and sending emotion, etc. could make them grow faster and stronger. I thought this was ridiculous at first. But when I was younger I could make metal go soft, if I sent enough emotion to it. Also do something called 'cloud bursting' which can be found on Gary Sinclair's web site. Based on my experience I later came to the conclusion that plants do grow faster if you send love to them. I don't know why this is.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You know I actually believe I had a high school biology teacher even mention this, I know I've seen a few studies on it, that made a believer out of me. As for the softening of metallic objects, I'll leave my comments to your imagination, but I don't see how it's relevant to the discussion anyways. Now the cloud thing, I've heard of it, and even once when I was a child, I swear I was getting a haircut looking out the window and was capable of it, I've never seen it since and I likely was imagining it, but anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ah, crap. I meant to add that Uri Geller could sprout seeds in his hands, I think, useing emotion. And he's known for bending spoons as well. That's why I brought up the bending spoons thingy. I think it might be the same energy.

[edit on 7-12-2006 by Levitationer]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That is very interesting. Nice find Levitationer.

I've never really thought that showing emotion to plants could make them grow faster but I supposed that it is living and breathing and apart of this earth.

The ability to soften metal is also very interesting. Could you describe what kind of emotion you use to do this?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I use the emotion of love. I've tried teaching people, after showing them or talking about it. They couldn't do it. I read somewhere that not everyone can, though I'm a bit skeptical about that.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levitationer
I use the emotion of love. I've tried teaching people, after showing them or talking about it. They couldn't do it. I read somewhere that not everyone can, though I'm a bit skeptical about that.

Are you a Thelemite? Followers of Thelema use the term Love and Will as basically the same word (I know there are a few Thelemites on the board that will help me explain it better, and I know I am completely misconstruing the relationship between the words.) I am not saying I believe in the ability to bend/ soften ANYTHING with your mind; but if it were true I would imagine Love would have little to do with it.

If it were Love you would love such a thing for what it is and nothing more; the necessity of softening the metal, because of the nature of love, would be unnecessary. Your Will, specifically your willpower, if in fact such a feat is possible would play a much larger role in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't even know what a Thelemite is. All I know is I feel the love energy and put it into the metal. Then the energy seems to be trapped in the dislocations in the steel. Because of this it moves around burning away at the dis-locations. Because of this it goes soft.

EDIT: I do love it for what it is and not the end result.

I am not saying I believe in the ability to bend/ soften ANYTHING with your mind; but if it were true I would imagine Love would have little to do with it.

If you haven't done it then you wouldn't know

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Levitationer]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can remember something of this....

There is a guy called Paul Rowlands in the UK who uses plants as sensors in his paranormal experiments.

Apparently the plant reactions trigger electronic equipment. If I remember, it can detect a human entering a hallway. In closed off rooms it has triggered cameras etc. All it has filmed (as far as I know) are so called orbs, which are of course subject to subjective thinking

But something in the rooms, causes reaction to the plants which is detected electronically. MMM interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I heard that peas give off voltage as well at the time of death.

top topics

join