It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think the OP has posted a good link to an article, however TheReg users do not seem to understand the premise of "Black Helicopter" in the way that we ATS'ers do, as Pointed out several times, the "black" part does not refer to the colour but to its modus operandi - black/covert/etc

You should also note if you look at the article enough, that it was a contest to show interesting military gear on google, I myself won a tshirt for my two entries.

Dont take TheReg article to heart guys, it was just for fun!

And people should learn to read the posts that others give describing what something is, if they have asked the question!

ps - you would have noted that my avatar was actually from that contest too

[edit on 22-1-2009 by freakyclown]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Most of those pics are just of normal operations of military whirlybirds. I mean wow, lets look on google earth on bases that have helicopter squadrons stationed there. I would never think that I would find a whirlybird there. I dont see anything ominous or even slightly convincing me that these are the coveted black helicopters. Exspecially the ones in Iraq. I am currently in the Marines and deployed to Iraq. We have an Army special ops compound right across the flightline from me and their choppers are all black. This is due to the fact that at night its harder to see a black whirlybird rather then the dull grey which will stand out more during the night time. Need more proof because this doesnt convince me about anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
PLEASE NOTE: AGAIN WITH THE DISINFORMATION, MISINFORMATION, AND NOTED MISDIRECTION.
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY TYPE OF LETHAL FORCE AND/OR THREATS REGARDING TAKING AND/OR HAVING PICTURES OF THESE BLACK HELICOPTERS.
BASICALLY, YOU CAN IF ONE WISHES DO, TAKE ANY MAKE AND/OR MODEL OF SAID HELICOPTERS, AND PAINT IT FLAT JET BLACK, AND YOU WILL BASICALLY HAVE THOSE QUESTIONABLE 'BLACK HELICOPTERS' YOU ALL SEEK...
BUT, IF AND WHEN, ANY INDIVIDUAL WHERE INEDEED WITH OUR MISSION AND/OR BLACK OPS AREAS OF OPERATION WOULD SURELY BE DETAINED AND QUESTIONED ACCORDINGLY AND RELEASED WITH A MORE THAN A FIRM WARNING.
FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL TO BE WITHIN THESE AREAS OF OUR NOTED MISSIONS AND/OR BLACK OPS IS INDEED UNLIKELY AND WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ILLEGAL ACT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
LET'S BE TRUTHFUL WITHIN WALLS OF REALITY HERE!!!
C.T.R., ELDER1952

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Without trying to turn this into a personal attack Elder, People might be more inclined to by into your story of being a "black helicopter" pilot if you had a better grasp of grammar and I doubt that they would let someone who cant find a Caps Key on a keyboard fly a helicopter that has more buttons

Your just making yourself look a little bit silly, one would suggest making a new account, reposting like a normal person and people wont just skip over your posts instead of going "nutter" and reading the next normal post.

This isnt an attack on your, just some advice

Be well my friend!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

ATTN: freakyclown,
Please accept my sincere apology for ones grammar and noted inappropriate 'CAPS-ON' and/or 'caps-off' technique!!!
PLEASE NOTE: I have always use 'CAPS-ON' rather than the constant shifting to and fro. Even on my 'OLD' Royal typewriter I always perferred the 'CAPS-ON' mode and/or 'UPPER-CASE' rather than 'lower-case'. I will however try as I might to break this very old habit!!!
In regards to ones status being questionable isn't the case here. Be very reassured of my worthy character, behavior, and intent.
Please read the post prior to the one you are referring to, rather than this current post.
Respectfully submitted, C.T.R., Elder1952

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes, they exist.
No, you can't have one.
edit on 29-6-2013 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2013 by works4dhs because: working on pic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join