It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is a Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok before you all jump on me the topic isn't my words its this guy John Lash who was interviewed on Coast to Coast last week.

He claims that the Nag Hamahdi Text's refer to the christian faith that ultimately killed the Gnostics off as being an alien off world worship that infected people with virus like tendancies. He claims to have studied the Gnostic Text's to the point were he can see the Alien Worshop connection to Christianity and that the Gnostics were aware of these "Archons" whom influenced the late Essenes and early Christians.

These Archons were in effect called the Draco's and as the overlords the grey drone workers ( Watchers ) did their bidding. The Essenic belief on these Archons was that they were the saviors that would help them defeat the Romans.

The Gnostics called these Archons the Decievers and that they had successfully decieved the Essenes and that it was recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls. I dont know if any of this is true but it paints a similar picture to what alot of people have been saying.

Feel Free to comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Feel Free to comment.

OK.........there are no aliens. How many millions of light years away is the nearest galaxy?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Feel Free to comment.

OK.........there are no aliens. How many millions of light years away is the nearest galaxy?

Yes, there are aliens. It doesn't matter how many lightyears the nearest galaxy is, because they have sophisticated technology that there spacecraft get here in an instant. Using wormhole theory is a start.

7A

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Would definitley make a good movie.

Yes, there are aliens

I like your enthusiasm but I don't think we've quite gotten to the discovery of those little buggers yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ok before you all jump on me the topic isn't my words its this guy John Lash who was interviewed on Coast to Coast last week.

He claims that the Nag Hamahdi Text's refer to the christian faith that ultimately killed the Gnostics off as being an alien off world worship that infected people with virus like tendancies.

Which of the nag hammadi texts say this??

He claims to have studied the Gnostic Text's to the point were he can see the Alien Worshop connection to Christianity and that the Gnostics were aware of these "Archons" whom influenced the late Essenes and early Christians.

The idea of 'archons' are from greek philosophy. I don't recall the essenes being neoplatnonists or anything of the sort.

These Archons were in effect called the Draco's

I am unaware of anyone from that school of greek philosophy who calls the Archons "dracos". I doubt that any of them would. Who is he citing? Or is he just...making it up?

Do you have a link that you are getting this material from, or reciting from what you recall from the broadcast?

The Gnostics called these Archons the Decievers and that they had successfully decieved the Essenes and that it was recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

?
The gnostics call the archons deceivers? Where? And the essense were deceived by the Archons, and wrote this in the DSS? Where?

I dont know if any of this is true but it paints a similar picture to what alot of people have been saying.

Lotsa people say lotsa things.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
No URL's but this John Nash just wrote a book ( dont they all ) but if you want to get the gist of what he is saying listen to Coast 2 Coast broadcast on 21st October 2006 and you can decide for yourself.

As far as the existance of space aliens as their isn't any concrete proof or a smoking gun then you have to have a "Faith" like christianity I guess.

Perhaps this non-existant evidence is a sign that the Alien Phenomenom is esoteric in nature and they are demons, but you would also have to accept that they may be real physical things and that their technology allows them to remove any trace of their existance for the experiment to work properly

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Feel Free to comment.

Yes, there are aliens. It doesn't matter how many lightyears the nearest galaxy is, because they have sophisticated technology that there spacecraft get here in an instant. Using wormhole theory is a start.

7A

Wormholes are only poppycock to provide an explanation for the impossible. And don't forget................Scotty....energize..........AN EXPLANATION FOR THE RAPTURE.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't know if there are aliens or not.....but using the distance from the nearest galaxy as you justification for saying there is no such thing as aliens is intellectually dishonest.

Spend some time studying the latest theories in quantum physics.....distance is going to be the least of an aliens problems getting here.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I don't know if there are aliens or not.....but using the distance from the nearest galaxy as you justification for saying there is no such thing as aliens is intellectually dishonest.

Spend some time studying the latest theories in quantum physics.....distance is going to be the least of an aliens problems getting here.

Theory of relativity................Proven theory........and reproven time and time again despite attempts to say otherwise..........so we have wormholes to make it possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sun Matrix,

Wormholes are only poppycock to provide an explanation for the impossible. And don't forget................Scotty....energize..........AN EXPLANATION FOR THE RAPTURE.

Theory of relativity................Proven theory........and reproven time and time again despite attempts to say otherwise..........so we have wormholes to make it possible.

I'm sorry would you please clarify these two seemingly contradictory statements?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The one thing people always claim about "Aliens" is that they are from a distant galaxy, but "what if" they are from one our own planetary bodies, or even from a planet sattelite (moon).

People can say what ever they want about religions, not a single one of us know which one is the correct one, or if its really real. You can make arguments about it all day long, but when someone shows us some proof. And not some edited passage(s) from the "bibles" (more then one).

I am sure someone or some people people in the world know what is going on, but the simple fact is, that you, me and most of the people on this board have no clue what is really going on. All we can do is come up with what we think is possibly correct to what we want to believe.

I am not saying anyone is wrong or right, but there is no way to know.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh my God!! I actually agree with Nygdan on this one!!
Miracles never cease!!

I actually heard this interview about a month ago. I am still trying to figure out exactly what Gnostic texts this "scholar" was referring to. He said a lot of things that didn't seem to be too Gnostic to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He claims that the Nag Hamahdi Text's refer to the christian faith that ultimately killed the Gnostics off as being an alien off world worship that infected people with virus like tendancies. He claims to have studied the Gnostic Text's to the point were he can see the Alien Worshop connection to Christianity and that the Gnostics were aware of these "Archons" whom influenced the late Essenes and early Christians.

Anyone who can "study" a text to the point where he's seeing little green men is doing it wrong.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anyone who can "study" a text to the point where he's seeing little green men is doing it wrong.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

roger_pearse

So the mention of Annunahki and Nephalim in the bible are exactly what ?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

what about the aliens that could be found in OUR galaxy?

anyway, i think any system of thought can have virus-like tendencies
especially when combined with ignorance and bigotry

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Where in the bible are Annunahki mentioned. I don't think i've ever come across that word in the bible.

oh yea. and nephilim are aliens

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
here you go:

Genesis records a strange hybrid which resulted from sexual unions between the "daughters of men" and the “sons of God.

6:1 When men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, 6:2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took to wife such of them as they chose. 6:3 Then the LORD said, "My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for he is flesh, but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years." 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

While many scholars prefer to dismiss this entirely as myth which is borrowed from pagans cultures of the ancient near east, it is more appropriate to look for some truth and reality behind this mythical sounding text. Some of the Church Fathers, such as St. Augustine, Chrysostom, and Cyril of Alexandria suggested that the “sons of God” may refer to righteous descendants (men) of Seth who took descendants (women) of Cain as wives. In such a case, “sons of God” associates the men with the goodness of God whereas “daughters of men” would be intended as a contrast to this. This is typical of ancient Semitic expressions which must not be interpreted literally as we understand such constructions but in accord with the customary use of language at the time. Knowing the background of Cain as a killer and the bad blood of his descendants, it is no wonder that such unions would be regarded in a negative light, which unions led to a situation in which humanity was corrupted and unacceptable to God. On the other hand, it is said of Seth and his line that these were the first to reverence the Name of Yahweh. The word “Nephalim” literally means “fallen ones” which sense would be consistent with an interpretation that views this group as a corrupt mixture of good and bad blood. Other commentators have suggested that the “sons of God” were (fallen) angels who somehow mated with human women, but this does present metaphysical complications in light of the natures of each. For now, I find the Patristic solution the most satisfying. ©

got that from a website, i'll try to find the link if i can.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
anyway, i think any system of thought can have virus-like tendencies
especially when combined with ignorance and bigotry

I agree with this statement, but I think Christianity is an epidemic, although I'm not prepared to blame the spread of this virus on aliens. It's possible, but I think it's more likely that it was created by humans, it's spread by humans, and someday, hopefully soon, it will be eradicated by humans.

[edit on 5/12/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Nag Hammadi Text's contain what we call "Nam Shub's," or phoneme's or more simply "meme's," from the times of the Elder's.

So Christianity is just reframed and remodelled "Paganism," and "Gnosticism."

I believe the world was started by "cosmic radiation," star-seeded by other far distant galaxies such as Draco and Sirius B, hence we have the Dragon and Alien symbolism and the Angelic symbolism.

In my view the "Archons," represent element's of Guardian Angel's within the Space-Time Continuum - where psychonaut's contact them through chemognosis, fasting, mediation's, praying, etc.

Cain is an intersting archetype, has anyone heard of "sammael."

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
here is some material about archons and the other species and thier involvement with our ancestors. the last link has alote of information to go through very interesting the guy did alote of work and his story is just awesome even if it is sci-fi. which he claims it isnt. might freak you out though.

www.metahistory.org...

www.zeitlin.net...

<<   2 >>

join