It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theory: do you think some abductee's are protected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
now when I say abductee, I mean both went willingly and sort of collaborated as well as truely abducted against their will. but have you ever considered certain people are "protected" by alien life forms perhaps, like whistle blowers and average individuals that feel compelled to argue life does exist outside earth, how come people who speak up do not disappear as quickly as they used to? whats up with that, if the governments and UFO underground are watching us, is there another watcher, watching the watcher, know what I mean? anyone consider this? hmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Personally I think the real reason whistle blowers aren't "disappearing" like they used to is because they now have one hell of an audience when they do finally start talking. The internet...more tightly knit pro-disclosure groups and really it boils down to safety in numbers.

In the "old" days...an abductee or experiencer or Gov. whistle blower whatever would tell only a select few... now they can tell a few million in one fell swoop...on a forum or in a Press conference...

Besides which it would seem that the Gov. has better things to do than try to chase down those who would speak up. Why bother if you can launch a disinfo campaign usiing the same medium and people that the whistle blowers use?

All's fair in love and disclosure.

Is there an alien presence "protecting" those in the know? I really don't think so.

See we humans have a tendency to think ourselves pretty darn big in the scope of things...I rather think we're really not all that and a bag of chips frankly. Cosmically speaking, I think humans are scraping the scum on the bottom of the barrel and the "EBE" could really give a rats patooty about the average Joe Abductee/experiencer/whistle blower.

We're not so important in other words to warrant any kind of protection from ourselves. There's no galactic reprieve for human kind from the battles that we rage against our own kind and our own planet. I think we're SOL. Sorry.

Additionally, there are so many people who either legitimately have or honestly believe they have been contacted one way or another, or have seen something otherworldly, that for us all to disappear would be nothing short of a miracle rivaling the parting of the red sea.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Personally I think the real reason whistle blowers aren't "disappearing" like they used to is because they now have one hell of an audience when they do finally start talking. The internet...more tightly knit pro-disclosure groups and really it boils down to safety in numbers.

In the "old" days...an abductee or experiencer or Gov. whistle blower whatever would tell only a select few... now they can tell a few million in one fell swoop...on a forum or in a Press conference...

Besides which it would seem that the Gov. has better things to do than try to chase down those who would speak up. Why bother if you can launch a disinfo campaign usiing the same medium and people that the whistle blowers use?

All's fair in love and disclosure.

Is there an alien presence "protecting" those in the know? I really don't think so.

See we humans have a tendency to think ourselves pretty darn big in the scope of things...I rather think we're really not all that and a bag of chips frankly. Cosmically speaking, I think humans are scraping the scum on the bottom of the barrel and the "EBE" could really give a rats patooty about the average Joe Abductee/experiencer/whistle blower.

sometimes it only takes one person to make a difference, and sometimes a few, I think anything is possible, there is a few people that were whistle blowers way before the internet, like bob lazar, I think he is one of those protected people. the new whistle blowers do use the internet and I think they simply know the time is coming soon for the mass landing in 2012 I guess.

admin edit: Please check your "U2U's" (blinking red "member center" button on the top of the ATS window) for a message about quoting whole posts.

[edit on 11-30-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Perhaps we are protected. I've felt in a way I am despite the physical pain some of the abduction(s) have left me.......but I must ask?

Did you get this theory from the mini-series; Taken? lol

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Take
Perhaps we are protected. I've felt in a way I am despite the physical pain some of the abduction(s) have left me.......but I must ask?

Did you get this theory from the mini-series; Taken? lol
no, I was not aware of the series, what channel or network is that on? I wanna watch it, sounds cool though!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's been done for quite sometime. It was on the scifi channel (one of the scifi channels only good shows). I think you can order the box set.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I believe the Alaghasi Ab incident, originally taking place in 1976 (appx) was true and may be the more important Abduction experience reported.
The four, including Wiener twins, Chuck and the other Guy's report brought forward on it in (appx) 1996 thanks to highly respected UFO & Abduction researcher Ray Fowler after getting one of the Wiener twins tel call may be true. Fowler's investigative work made me believe the event may be quite possibly the closest thing to a true abduction case other than B&B Hill.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't know about other abductees, but I am DEFINITELY PROTECTED!
I recently moved from one state to another and the MOVERS must have had ORDERS to get me to safety FAST. The MOVERS changed my motel accomodations, INSISTED ON ONE MAN DRIVING ME IN MY CAR, while the other man drove the truck. There were OTHER strange events, too....like "SEEING" boxes that were NOT there, etc. They moved me almost as fast as the Secret Service moved Dick Cheney on 9-11!
At the old address, there were 2 attempted break-ins, and I slept with an alarm beside me! That is how bad it got!
Before this most recent incident, I also had BODYGUARDS AND HANDLERS. I will probably have them again.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Imzadi...I hadn't actually thought of it in terms of protection offered by humans to an abductee...I automatically jumped to alien protection LMAO.

Now...humans protecting an abductee...that's an interesting take to consider.

But why? When even still those who speak out about their experiences are labeled immediately as kooks, or discredited by their peers etc...

Why would humans protect them? Realistically wouldn't it be easier to either A) completely discredit them using any means available or B) dispose of them.

Most abductees/experiencers have very fractured recollections of their experience at best...why bother to go to all the trouble to protect them? And protect them from who/whom?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As I understand it, I am protected by the Air Force. One bodyguard told me that he is IN the Air Force. I found out later that they are the same branch of the Air Force that protects the astronauts. ..... the NRO.....National Reconnaissance Office.
I am protected by them (and ETs, too) because they have spent a LOT of TIME and MONEY getting me to this point. That is why I think there WILL be disclosure soon. They didn't do all this to me for nothing.
There are parts of the Government that WANT full disclosure. They don't want events to be covered up anymore.
By the way, I have a new bodyguard/handler. Yea!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Assume that protection is offered to abductees/experiencers.

Why? and protection from who/whom or what?

Betty and Barney Hll, in addition to the Wiener bros and friends' abduction cases, who are they being protected from? What information do they have that they haven't shared?

Again, who/whom is protecting these experiencers? Is it Government or is it Alien? Is it a combination?

Would the Gov. really go out of their way to protect someone? I somehow envision a situation whereby if a person has some profound knowledge of an extraterrestrial sort, that rather than allow them into the general public and spend countless dollars and time and energy protecting them...they'd more likely steal them away to a secret location and keep them there. A death is easy enough to fake. One person alone I doubt could hold enough information that would be worthy of such protection efforts.

Imzadi, who are you protected from? You state that your protectors are Government agencies (Military/NRO)...forgive my skepticism but what could you know that is so profound?

You know, I ask this as a person who feels fairly certainly to have had my own experiences with "aliens"...I don't believe I am protected in anyway...nor do I feel I have need of protection...

I am curious as to why an individual might believe they are protected while others who claim to experience similar or identical things are not.

Call me a skeptic believer I guess, but I think humans have a real issue with ego. A need to be special and unique and to be singular in experience, knowledge and intellect. I suppose I apply some good old fashioned head shrinking theories to these claims of "protection", before I would apply an otherworldly factor.

I mean no disrespect. I am just curious as to why one is "special" and one is not if they both claim the same experience.

Hoping for a bit of clarity

join