It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that Osama is dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here are some of the evidence I would back up my claim. Its not to say I saw or found the body of Osama Bin Laden. I usually prefer to believe he is dead when I see his body. But the events recently covering the mid term elections in the U.S. and the recent conflict between Israel and Lebanon would suggest that he must be dead.

For one thing, the mid term elections was the time Osama could point out that the American people have voted that express frustration and tiredness of Iraq war. We have heard previous audio tapes of Osama pointing out that America will get tired of the Iraq war and that the Islamic fighters would push America out. And since the media and the politicians have starting to conclude they want to pull the troops out, Osama would no doubt not missed the chance to gloat about this. Since we have yet to see that, it would conclude he is dead.

Also that the Israel-Lebanon conflict would have gotten Osama to reveal himself or make an audio tape to arouse the Muslim world about Israeli attacks in Lebanon and hope to use that excuse to rise and fight and to target America as the one using Israel as the puppet to kill Muslims during that conflict. Even Osama would use this event in hopes of getting more support and sympathy form the Muslim world, but we don't see it. Instead we find Al Zawahiri that seems to be doing the talking. It would seem that there was a change of leadership and now Al Qaeda is led by Zawahiri and Osama must be buried. For a leader like Osama who always talk about America's foreign policy and using history and events to justify attacks and to encouraging a world wide Islamic war against America, this sure is an opportunity not to miss by Osama himself.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yep., he probebly is. Kidney trouble probebly did him in. Though he is still a very useful bogeyman to have around, much to the U.S.government's delight.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I do not think we've seen the end of Osama Bin Laden. At least not the actor in front of the camera anyway. If there is no video before the 2008 election by an alleged Osama then I will consider him "officially" dead.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'd say chances are good that he is dead. But there is no way to know for sure until a body is found and proven to be him.

I'm not going to throw all my chips into the pot until more solid physical evidence of his status comes to light. We may never find out for sure though.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't think anyone can say for certain what the truth is.

For all we know, he may have shaved his beard and is right at this moment working along side Elvis at the local convenience store

Seriously though, you should never underestimate your enemy, and saying someone is dead cause you haven't heard from them for a while is a little short sighted in my mind.

Not that I think Osama was the enemy incarnate as such, Let's face it the whole issue who the bin laden family was a foiled oil pipeline deal started by G. Bush senior.

Anyway, Peace that is known for a short while is still Peace.

NeoN HaZe.

new topics

top topics

join