It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm new to this site and I am wondering if someone could explain to me how I can post an image in a discussion board. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hey ill make you a simple guide on how to do pictures ill put it up on the freshman forum

here ya go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ragster]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumman14
I am wondering if someone could explain to me how I can post an image in a discussion board.

Here you go, Grumman14, this should answer any questions you have on "How to post images on the ATS boards".

New Forum Image Linking Policy

I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Simple...when you are posting there are two icons.... One icon shows a colored computer and paint pallette,the other shows a black and white computer and paint palette. Click on the black and white icon..you can post the picture on the board that way. The colored one gives you an external link to the image.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[edit on 19-8-2008 by earthbear13]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by earthbear13

Yes, you can get a free image hosting account with several sites, for example, PhotoBucket is the one I use. Then you can upload images of whatever size there, and link to them from here (using the 'IMG' tag).

When posting an image in a thread, if it's over 600 pixels wide, it will get cut off at the right side. So, if you're going to resize the images, make them less than 600 pixels wide. Also, if you do resize images, like the moon ones you posted, you might also want to include a URL to any hi-res versions that you have, that haven't been modified by you... people here like that.

top topics

join