It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do women suicide bombers look forward to?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
After reading the item about the grandmother used as a suicide bomber, i was wondering what women get to look forward to uopn blowing themselves up?

Don't the men look forward to 70 virgins or something? Not much use to women unless they were male virgins or lesbian i guess?

I know they become a martyr but i just pictured the grandmother asking if she could trade the virgins in for 70 knitting patterns or something.

I still think the best lyrics to a song and the best question of the year comes from the Lazyboy track "Underwear goes inside the pants". The ones where they talk about the terrorist masterminds calling themselves "masterminds, yet they get people to blow themselves up instead of just putting the bomb where they are suposed to then living to do it again lol.

CX.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It depends on what the Koran says I guess, and wether or not they blew themselves up for religious reasons or wether they did it to destroy people who were invading their country.

I have no idea what the Koran says, but I know what I would do if my nation was under-fire from an 'invading' force and I would do ANYTHING to try and give my people a chance....

Maybe they get a thousand years of Days of our lives and Dr Phil on demand?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think those women would gladly blow themselves up to get out that horrible situation they are in where they are regarded as animals and treated as such. I know if I was born a female in one of those muslim countries I'd blow myself up at any opportunity.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
probably nothing just a million little pieces of mince meat and left overs.
or
Maybe they get a thousand years of Days of our lives and Dr Phil on demand?

or
To be treated like a human being

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Jezza]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I agree with you, Laiguana. I would do anything to get out of that situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well I would think if the woman happens to be a virgin when she blows herself up then the afterlife is going to be a real let down to that poor girl...I mean theyre promising each guy 72 virgins and they have to come from somewhere.

So my suggestion to any female extremist planning on blowing themselves up, before you do you may want to put "losing virginity" at the top of your to do list before strapping a bomb to your belly.

I don't quite know what a non-virgin female suicide bomber can look forward to in the afterlife. Maybe they get 72 virgin males who hate sports and just want to cuddle and shop. And they never, ever leave the toilet seat up.

Oh and probably like a gift certificate to a day spa or something.

I'm probably wrong about this though.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
VIRGINS!!!!!! That explains it.

All these years I thought they wanted 72 STURGEONS! I couldn't figure out why you would want to blow yourself up to get a truckload of fish.

join