It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality causes Chi damage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Saw this in a TCM, ( traditional Chinese medicine ) thread, & thought it might be of interest, or start a fire, one of the 2.

Re: homosexuality in the chinese medicine eyes
Author: Dawud (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: 15-06-04 04:23

Male homosexuality is called lung-yang syndrome(Dragon Yang syndrome) and is a right kidney yang deficiency. I know people who have cured homosexuality through herbal healing.

Acupuncture alone is not always enough to cure imbalance, and has always been used in conjunction with qigung and herbal and nutritional therapy.

Regardless of certain elements of yin being within yang and vice versa, yang(positive) forces ALWAYS repell... thus causing major disruptions in chi, as well as the excessive loss of jing which nearly ALL homosexuals experience. It's just like masturbating.

Shen(Spirit) is directly effected by the balance(or lack there of) of Chi and Jing.

The 8,000 years of EMPIRICAL evidence is against all ideas that homosexuality(particularly in males) is healthy and balanced.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought the "Yang energy always repels" an interesting point.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh my god. Either im too tired or i'm too unsavory of old chinese medicine ^^
Can anyone translate?

Masturbation = Loss of Jing?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Does it say anything about female homosexuality? I find that too often people can't make up their minds, they say that two guys is just plain wrong; but then they have no problem with the idea of two girls. Of course I know that this is not always the case, but you see it a lot. I am just interested in if this article says anything about females.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. So how is this treated and what can be done to eradicate this condition that so many have? If homosexuality can be treated then it may prevent an epidemic.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One must realize that in Chinese medicine, each orgasm a man has is part of a gradual loss of vitality and strength. Homosexuality and masturbation are viewed as harmless for women because they do not lose "essence" (their egg), while men do lose theirs (the sperm).

It doesn't really matter though--the Taoist religion is just as deluded as the Christian one; regardless of obviously childish beliefs and practices, they continue to persist pushing a warped and subjective faith upon others.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by iceofspades]

top topics

join