It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISASTER TIMELINE: Watch out for 5 Dec 2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm shocked!!!

I didn't realise the internet had reached Exeter

15.23 GMT and nowt's happened yet!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well.. I have been following the Disaster Timeline pretty closely now and decided it was time for me to join ATS, when I got a note this morning from my mom telling me to do the laundry and so forth. But on the back she wanted me to go get my hair cut. My eyes popped wide open when I saw the address.

Strange Note this morning

[edit on 5-12-2006 by CaptainWilliams]

[edit on 5-12-2006 by CaptainWilliams]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
TheSonOfMan made this pronouncement on the 23rd .

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
November 24th is Black friday!

maybee i missed something important , but i cannot point to a single event , or linked series of events that happened in the requisite time fram that were of a magnitude greater than events of other days

can you ??

The name Black Friday is given to the day after Thanksgiving which is always a Friday. It is the biggest shopping day of the year, and is the day where retailers often times will finally show a profit for the year. In other words putting the business "In The Black", thus calling it Black Friday.

That being said, **YAWN** - another disaster prediction............
HOLY COW! Today is the 5th! I'm gonna start holding my breath!

Oh man! I'm ascared!
**YAWN**

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well....

Sounds like Vietnam is having apretty hard time.... LARGE STORM....23 dead, 526 caught in mudslide, another 740 are missing.

wadja reckon?

BBC NEWS....BIG STORM IN VIETNAM!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
21.26 GMT and nothing's happened yet.

Perhaps they meant the 2nd Ashes test match?? (cricket BTW)

sip

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For some reason the first post sounded like Cartman when he tried to blame 9/11 on Kyle. The math is genius

sip

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Woops never mind

My bad

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What is it with Human Kind that requires some of its individuals to continually predict and prophecide future events when really they have no clue ? There is very little to be gained by it and alot to lose over making false future predictions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
What is it with Human Kind that requires some of its individuals to continually predict and prophecide future events when really they have no clue ? There is very little to be gained by it and alot to lose over making false future predictions.

News about a cataclysm always attracts attention because most individuals are bored and lead pointless lives, an event like this happening is what they are waiting for (to give meaning to their existence) altho they do not openly accept it, deep inside them they want "something big" to happen.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Zeratul]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Whelp besides a horrible day of mediation this was no disaster.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
stupid people, what the hell is wrong with them, what is going on here. the united states go'vt is gearing up for something and it is big. the ship they pulled out of the mud is to be used for homeland security and a number of others. what do they think is going to happen. ships off the coast of california and washington, what are they doing there. we already have both east coast and west coast in the gulf. now we are taking out ships from salvage to defend our nation. what the hell is going on here. old ships. is this how america defends itself? and from who?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What are you talking about, Littlebird? Who are the stupid people and why the paranoid post?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Disaster predictions are easy. No one would pay attention to the supporting propositions (interesting individually they might be) if the argument didn't conclude in absolute disaster. e.g., "Does anyone know why ships are being pulled out of mothball?" as opposed to "The government is preparing for something BIG."
But numerology is simply a misguided exercise in drawing an illogical conclusion by linking propositions that include numbers (isn't math logical?). e.g., "Al Qaeda launched an attack on the US on 9/11, so a similar disaster will happen on the 911th day of the next century." In some regions the date would be written "11/09." Does the math only work for anglophiles?? Or, "I broke my toe last Sunday. Tomorrow is Sunday. I must stay in bed all day tomorrow, lest I become a paraplegic!" There is a distinct difference between correlation and cause.
Then there are professional prophets of disaster. If they continually predict a disaster, then by the law of probability, they might hit the jackpot. Those given to belief in psychic powers will readily ignore all the preceding failures and hold up the one (coincientally) correct prediction as a sign of the prophet's divine insight.
External Link
External Link
If the idiots and charlatans weren't spewing out so much noise, valid arguments (real concerns) might be exposed to the end of preventing much pain and suffering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join