It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 140 bodies turn up on Baghdad streets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sad news indeed.America needs to take responsalility for opening the door to this horrible chain of evemts that have occured in Iraq.Im not saying its the U.S's fault entirely,but its there actions have have lead to this being an all to common event over there.Destablilising Iraq has allowed this to happen.I wonder if these people feel liberated now?This is America's war in Iraq and nobody elses.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- More than 140 bodies have been found dumped across Baghdad over the past three days, police said Wednesday.
www.cnn.com...

Police said 52 bullet-riddled bodies were found Wednesday, with 20 of them blindfolded, tied up and possibly tortured.
www.cnn.com...

The report said 7,054 civilians were killed violently in September and October in Iraq, with almost 5,000 in Baghdad alone -- most of them shot to death and showing signs of torture. www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I dunno. The only thing I have to say is that maybe the people of a country follow in the footsteps of their leaders. If they have lived with bad examples for most of their lives then don't you think they are going to continue on with them? If you feel like it's ok to do something to take power then that's just what you are going to do.

Styki

new topics

join