It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I could never figure out why its so hard for the world to be without borders and be peaceful. And how come no one pushes the questions anymore like they did in the 60's ((other than they were all assassinated.)) We could be so much more advanced than we are now. I know I might sound like a tree hugger but come on people we have been performing geneocide on each other for god knows how long.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think the people around the world who are tired of all the B.S. should unite and overthrow all the global governments. I think there should be another revolution but this time for the world to finally to be free.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Even America could use another revolution
My oath is to protect against foreign and domestic enemies

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I guess Im just talking to the wall

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well in todays society we all find different means of expressing our freedoms,and freedom sure does come at a most high price for anyone. Freedom and peace are brothers, they both reside from the same belief of no boundaries, some rules. The world in peace would only mean less freedom for those who give it.

So now this leaves us with a desire to want for me, and no one else, when people say "lets have world peace" that is just a cry for more world freedoms cause someone is not satisfied. In the Roman Empire there was practically one person ruling 2/3 of the entire world, no one at the time cared for that much peace, until someone desired more freedom. Wars began and people were being selfish because they wanted more freedom, in return trying to get peace from it. The Roman Empire was pretty much peaceful it kept all nations at rest cause there was a type of one world government, but that is just the thing that people hate. So sacrificing freedoms for peace is always a huge issued, whether its for freedom of gay marriages, or the right to drink at any age. Many people see the truth about peace, but will not sacrifice there comfort nor freedom for it. Global Peace is all about a one world belief, a one world freedom, a one world comfort zone that would only in return destroy the true meaning of true liberty, freedom, and choice in life.

So all in all it again is all relative to the person, if there view about Global Peace is a view that would suit all people and not just themselves than there you can have peace, but then it will never happen, cause somewhere done the line the other person either loses there perfect freedom or comfort.

top topics

join