It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chased by man with gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I had a very strange dream last night maybe someone can help. I was walking over a bridge and a man with a brick and tights on his head came to attack me. I said to him hang on Ill give you what you want dont hurt me, and held my bag to him, but I grabbed the brick and threw it over the bridge and ran away, his friend began to chase me, I dunnno where he came from, he had a gun and shot me but nothing hurt me, we ran to a ferry full of people, and he carried on chasing me, then it docked and i ran away through the streets...
what does it mean? I dont normally remember my dreams but this has stayed with me.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
I had a very strange dream last night maybe someone can help. I was walking over a bridge and a man with a brick and tights on his head came to attack me. I said to him hang on Ill give you what you want dont hurt me, and held my bag to him, but I grabbed the brick and threw it over the bridge and ran away, his friend began to chase me, I dunnno where he came from, he had a gun and shot me but nothing hurt me, we ran to a ferry full of people, and he carried on chasing me, then it docked and i ran away through the streets...
what does it mean? I dont normally remember my dreams but this has stayed with me.

bigdanprice - I had a dream very similar to yours a few yrs ago, it really freaked me out. 3 men in black were chasing me with guns, i felt a really evil presence around them and i managed to stay ahead of them, i remember i ran across some grass from a house, as they chased me i suddenly began walking on air on the trees up high, this was cool because it was years before crouching tiger hidden dragon came out. Anyways i'll tell you what i think it may mean.

Your a quick thinker, when you make the decision to do something you stick to it. You said the guy shot you but you didn't feel anything, i believe that means your being protected by an entity, possibly your guardian angel or spirit keeper and no harm shall come to you, in that, anything harmful that tries coming your way will fail.
I hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would agree in general, with Sapphire's interpretation... But, you've got to identify what the various symbols translate to for full understanding (the brick, the fact of tights on his head, etc.)

join