It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to get away... having an affiar - Try Alibinetwork.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Alibi Network is a cutting edge full service agency providing alibis and excused absences as well as assistance with a variety of sensitive issues. We view ourselves as professional advisors who understand our clients’ unique situations. We explore various approaches with our clients and implement the best solution based on each individual case. We understand your need for privacy and we are completely discreet and confidential.

www.alibinetwork.com...

We all encounter sensitive situations in our life. These may include family problems, social issues, work or financial difficulties. When you don’t want to involve your close friends and relatives for privacy reasons it is time to contact Alibi Network. Let us be your Privacy Partners.

We Understand The Delicacy of Real World Personal relations and can help you solve any sensitive problems and situations resulting from them.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard about this on the radio today. They actually help people have an affair. This is just wrong in my eyes, plain wrong.

Yes, I read the website and its just more than helping cover someone's affair, but I'd bet money, most people are using it just for that reason... an affair.

join