It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Decide To Stop Working And Leave Everything To The Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Link

WASHINGTON - Republicans vacating the Capitol are dumping a big spring cleaning job on Democrats moving in. GOP leaders have opted to leave behind almost a half-trillion-dollar clutter of unfinished spending bills.

There's also no guarantee that Republicans will pass a multibillion-dollar measure to prevent a cut in fees to doctors treating Medicare patients.

The bulging workload that a Republican-led Congress was supposed to complete this year but is instead punting to 2007 promises to consume time and energy that Democrats had hoped to devote to their own agenda upon taking control of Congress in January for the first time in a dozen years.

Nice, introduce a Dozen+Bills that will have half a trillion spent on pork projects, then quit and wait for it to go to the Democrats in Power Congress so you can say "Look at what the Democrats are doing! Spending Tax Payer dollars on Pork Projects!"

Pretty crafty, has Rove's fingerprints all over it if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is not surprise at all, I knew it was bound to happen, so when presidential elections comes around the blames will be on the Majority Democrats in congress.

American people tend to have short time memories so in two years it will all be the democrats fault.

I can wait to see it coming.

That is why I will keep some of these threads around in my favorite to bring them back and refresh the memories of some

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Great idea! I can see it, won't have to wait that long either.

Headline News- Jan. 8th 2007
Democrats have over half a Trillion Dollars to spend with Bills. This is why you should have voted for us instead! Oh sure we had people raping children, then higher ups protecting them. Oh and we may or may not have been taking millions of dollars in bribes from Jacky Boy. Oh and maybe a little corruption here and there to keep billionaires from paying taxes. And sure there was all the racists attacks we did against anyone who even remotely looked black or had a tan. Oh and anyone see those videos of our troops raping children in Abu Ghraib? That one probably didn't help us. Speaking of Abu Ghraib Bush coming out and saying torture isn't torture because he changed the definition of torture got us some backlash from people who were tortured before. But look at what the Democrats are spending your money on! Ignore the fact we brought the bills in and supported them then ran like dogs after we got a good thumpin in elecations...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hoorah that's the way of politics . . . the worst thing is . . . that both parties will do their own littler thing when they are in power to support their own kind.

Remember while most of the corruption was kind of in major scale toward the Republicans you have to understand that it goes both way.

In the next two years we may see how the media will turn around and make the corruption seem to take over the Democratic party.

Still politicians are the winners no us the people.

top topics

join