It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathocracy: Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Contains footage of violent psychipathic actions that some humans may find disturbing Originally posted by website

Pathocracy: Disease video
www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...
(Some parts of this video are graphic)

While looking something up, I stumbled upon this video From a site I was fimilliar with (www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...) I was curious by the word "Pathocracy" I've never heard it befor, and found out it had an interesting meaning.

More on Pathocracy and it's meaning.
www.cassiopaea.org...

Pathocracy is a disease of great social movements followed by entire societies, nations, and empires. In the course of human history, it has affected social, political, and religious movements as well as the accompanying ideologies…

And hopfully I posted this on the right forum, I wasn't sure which to post it on, and i'm still quite new. Sorry in adavanced if it is and this has been posted already/befor.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by thixotrophy]

[edit on 18-11-2006 by thixotrophy]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here's a better link to Lobaczewski's dissertation:

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes
by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

And more from the Google on political ponerology, the political use of evil.

For anyone who likes a good chiller:

Political Ponerology: The scientific study of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies. Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically, to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to man.

Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil, poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the only antidote.

book

[edit on 18-11-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here's a nugget:

Parallel to the development of practical knowledge and a language of insider communication, other psychological phenomena take form; they are truly significant in the transformation of social life under pathocratic rule, and discerning them is essential if one wishes to understand individuals and nations fated to live under such conditions and to evaluate the situation in the political sphere. They include people's psychological immunization and their adaptation to life under such deviant conditions.

The methods of psychological terror (that specific pathocratic art), the techniques of pathological arrogance, and the striding roughshod into other people's souls initially have such traumatic effects that people are deprived of their capacity for purposeful reaction; I have already adduced the psychophysiological aspects of such states. Ten or twenty years later, analogous behavior can be recognized as well-known buffoonery and does not deprive the victim of his ability to think and react purposefully. His answers are usually well-thought-out strategies, issued from the position of a normal person's superiority and often laced with ridicule. Man can look suffering and even death in the eye with the required calm. A dangerous weapon falls out of ruler's hands.

We have to understand that this process of immunization is not merely a result of the above described increase in practical knowledge of the macro-social phenomenon. It is the effect of a many-layered, gradual process of growth in knowledge, familiarization with the phenomenon, creation of the appropriate reactive habits, and self-control, with an overall conception and moral principles being worked out in the meantime. After several years, the same stimuli which formerly caused chilly spiritual impotence or mental paralysis now provoke the desire to gargle with something strong so as to get rid of this filth.

previous source

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
Here's a better link to Lobaczewski's dissertation:

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes
by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

Nice sites, thanks. Interesting stuff.

top topics

join