It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American Wal-Mart bans man from delivering chips because he looks like Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oscar Brufani has only shaved three times in his life -- the first time when he was 18 and needed to have his picture taken for his passport. He felt naked.

The second time came when he was given a medical examination. He felt humiliated. And to this day he still regrets the third time: He was 24 years old and wanted to do his wife a favor. She was pleased, but their three little daughters ran away -- frightened by the man with the bare chin. It was then that Brufani swore to himself he would never shave off his beard again.

Oscar 'Bin Laden'

A south American Wal-Mart has told Oscar Brufani that they will no longer be taking chip deliveries from him simply because he has a long beard. They claim he looks like Osama Bin Laden, when he clearly does not, save for the fact that he does have a long beard. I know that they can choose who they want to deliver their goods, but this is plain ridiculous. Possibly putting a man out of business simply because a few people at wal-mart think he looks similar to a "terrorist". I can't believe that they would do such a thing to that man. But then again, that's a Corporation for ya, steamrolling the little people because it makes Them more money.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I actually knew someone from school who had a long beard, turban, and whose face actually looked like UBL!

Of course that was before anyone had ever heard of UBL.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that Wal-Mart won the war on terrorism. That potato chip delivery guy was clearly up to no good. Humanity can now celebrate world peace again.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
I think we can all agree that Wal-Mart won the war on terrorism. That potato chip delivery guy was clearly up to no good. Humanity can now celebrate world peace again.

I know, because if I were going to take over the world, I would do it by selling wal-mart home made chips that are in fact used to brainwash the populace. Oh yeah, and don't forget to have a suspicious looking beard or the plan would never work. I love the fact that we never have to worry about terrorist infiltration via potato chip.

join