It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TomKat wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The wedding is this coming weekend and it looks like Castello Odescalchi in ITALY is the place. Do we care? Not really. But it is interesting that none of Katies 'old' (aka non-scientology) friends are invited. The talking heads on TV say that it will be a scientology wedding and that the guests will be scientologists - famous and not famous -

Guests??? Kristie Alley. John Travolta. Katie's handlers as she was brainwashed ... uh .. I mean as she was coached into learning how to be a good scientologist will all be there in force. Dawsons Creek folks are NOT invited. Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie are invited. As is Will Smith.

Armani gown for Katie. Nichole Kidman won't be going but she has sent her wedding gift - a rather expensive vase.

More here - www.etonline.com...

And this is how the scientology vows will be - (interesting reading!)
scientology vows

[edit on 11/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'd like to add (as some of you guys know that I am passionate about this issue) that after jumping all over her couch, the marrying pair have NOT invited Oprah Winfrey.

HaHa.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
All things considered, I thought the wedding invitations, at least the one I received, was very tasteful, without the usual hollywood glitzy frivolous tripe so common in the entertainment industry.

Sadly I won't be able to attend as my job as a "honey wagon driver" keeps me on call 24 hrs a day.

They should be pleased however with my wedding gift of a bushel of corn.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Damn! I was going to give them a bushell of corn!

I'll just have to give them that coffee jar of spit i've been saving.

Ha Ha, Oprah, Ha Haaaaaa!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
4 hours until the wedding

Well... here we go. The TV news is full of this. You'd think they were royalty or something. :shk: Anyways, according to this article both Tom and Katie were in a van this morning that took them from the hotel to the castle.

Hey ... the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before the wedding on wedding day. It's bad luck. Uh-oh!

Should we start the clock on when the divorce will happen?

I don't think there will be one. She's sooooooooo young and she's been indoctrinated. I think she'll stay with him.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
WEDDING TIME.

Last we all heard - Katie's Catholic family, including her parents, would not be attending the ceremony. They didn't want to go and I'm sure they probably weren't invited.

Katie's Parents

No word on Tom Cruises kids going to the wedding either. Suri is ... but I mean the two kids he has with Nicole. No word on any of his relatives either. Just celebrities and scientologists.

AND is it legal?

Fabrizio D'Agostino of the Church of Scientology for Rome has said an exchange of vows with a Scientology rite was not legally recognized in Italy, and would have to be preceded or followed by a civil union. And as of a few hours before the wedding the Mayor was saying that no civil ceremony or officials had been asked for.

[edit on 11/18/2006 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

join