It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnel - Don't fear the terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Rosie O'Donnell - "Don't fear the terrorists, they are mothers and fathers too"

Oh lord. :shk: I predict this poor woman won't last long on 'The View'. Rosie had her own show cancelled because she couldn't keep her mouth shut when it came to politics and religion. She turned-off a huge section of the population which producers AND ADVERTISERS do not like.

NEWS FLASH ROSIE - Hey Rosie! Try telling the families of the 9/11 victims that they have nothing to fear from terrorists! Try telling the families and victims of the Bali bombing that they have nothing to fear from terrorists! Try telling the families an victims of the Spain and British train bombings that they have nothing to fear from terrorists. Try telling those that survived Terrorist Richard Reids attempt to blow up their plane that they have nothing to fear.

Rosie is very talented, but she's an idiot.

www.discoverthenetwork.org...
* Although the article quotes World Net Daily, don't let that turn you off. The fact is that Rosie DID say those things on TV.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I agree with Rosie...yeah right.

They are mothers and fathers too. Mothers and fathers that teach their kids to be suicide bombers.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
HEY ROSIE .... know how many terrorist attacks there have been worldwide since 9/11??? So the people in those attacks had nothing to fear, eh? We have nothing to fear, eh?

6557 as of 9:30 EST Nov 14, 2006.

She's such a

[edit on 11/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hate the way that, when she makes a stupid statement like this, she immediately looks to the audience for approval. She probably got applause for this latest pearl of wisdom.:shk:

new topics

top topics

join