It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans are Underway to Microchip every Newborn in U.S. and Europe…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Athough an obvious alarmist, a Dr Carl Sanders and a Dr Kilde are covinced that microchips are already starting to be rolled out and implanted in infants around the world..

Regarding plans to microchip newborns, Dr. Kilde said the U.S. has been moving in this direction “in secrecy.” She added that in Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection’s ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger

Source

The Source seems to be rather Christian Fundamentalist so after a closer look at Dr Sander and co..

Dr Carl W. Sanders is an electronics engineer, inventor, author and consultant to various government organizations as well as IBM, General Electric, Honeywell and Teledyne. He is also a winner of the Presidents and Governors Award for Design Excellence. Here he explains the microchip in his own words.

www.greaterthings.com...

He claims to have to have invented chips given to grunts in Vietnam..

One of the projects was called the Phoenix project which had to do with Vietnam veterans. We had a chip that was called the Rambo chip. This chip would actually cause extra adrenaline flow. I wonder how many people know that if you can stop the output of the the pituitary gland (the signal from the pituitary gland that causes estrogen flow), you can put a person into instant menopause and there is no conception.

Has anyone heard about this guy? I will continue to research him..

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe the Grays asked to do a inventory of the newborns!!

Come on m8, i'm 23 years old and i live in Europe. And the day i'm gonna let a chip been inserted in my own child, trust me things are gonna get wat outta hand!!
Come on no1 up here in Europe ( belgium ), Is gonna agree with a law like that ! That they use MSN Myspace as a thingy 2 get my face from : K, today we need a inventory of the human race! why? Because their are way 2 many *ssholes on our planet! Who created them ?? : We did , society did!

Butt does dat give them a reason 2 implant a chip into my (not yet born) child? No it doesn't , and why ? Because they dont have the right 2 do it!!!

I hope they do it with : murders,rapers,Bush's,etc..!!! That would be something great : if everytime a convicted 1°crime Dude passes a public place we get a warning! That would be a punishment !!!

Nice find !!!!!

GRTZ

new topics

join