It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian-North Korean Nuclear Collusion Revealed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

November 13, 2006, 7:32 PM (GMT+02:00)

A disturbing piece of US intelligence was due to be laid before the US president George W. Bush’s strategy review conference with the Iraq Study Group and talks with the visiting Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert in Washington. Twelve days before North Korea’s first nuclear test on Oct.10, a secret Iranian military delegation of nuclear and missile experts was present in Pyongyang. The visitors were taken round North Korea’s Yongbyon reactor and the Punggye-ri testing site in the far north amid the preparations for the coming North Korean test.

This visit was first disclosed on Nov.10 by DEBKA-Net-Weekly 277.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So what are the equations here?

Iran + North Korea + Pakistan = Nuclear Holocaust!

I was so far under the impression that it was just active collaboration between Pakistan and North Korea! And now we have Iran too on the bandwagon. But I'm not really very surprised considering that AQ Khan was quietly selling nuke secrets to both Iran and North Korea.

But all said and done, it seems the clock is ticking...

www.debka.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It appears you have committed a cardinal PTS sin, mike.

You used Debkafile as a source. I pray mercy on your soul as the wicked anti-semites come thrashing down upon you from the PTS netherlands.

Any surprise here that Iran would be at a NK nuke test? Not really to me, seeing as Iran has a history of buying weapons from NK, from what I understand. If only we were allowed to believe Debka, this would actually be an interesting story, worthy of scrutiny. But as it stands, we'll just have to settle for "this is some more utter BS Jewish propaganda." Sorry for ya, and see ya in the PTS outhouse.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry! but T.A is right!

According to debka Iran is secretly plotting the destruction of the world via a Nuclear armageddon, with the sole intent of destroying the Jews! Or something like that!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
umm, this isnt exactly new news. i heard reports of iranian officials on hand via cbs and cnn at the time of the nuclear tests.

top topics

join